Snow Day

The next day the storm where gone. The vikings shouted happy and started to run out. All except for Jack and Elsa.

"Elsa I need to talk to you" Jack said. "Good job with the storm"

"What do you mean?" Elsa asked confused.

"I know that you created this storm by accident. I saw you control it yesterday. I just don't get why you didn't tell me" Jack said a little bit hurt.

"Because if I did you would just try to help me. And starting to worried about me. I didn't want to set you through that" Elsa said.

"Elsa I would go through everything for you if I had to..." Jack said hugging Elsa.

They went outside with the others. They saw people running around helping each other repairing their houses and take in their things. Hiccup gave The Arendell, The Dunbrosh and The Corona their own house. Hiccup and Stoick helped them to move in and get comfortable. When they were done Merida went out to hang out with a friend.

Meanwhile Hiccup helped the village.

"Astrid do you need some help?" Hiccup shouted and ran up to her.

"Yes please Hiccup" She said and lay down the furniture.

The rest of the day Hiccup helped Astrid with her house.

"Well that was all" Hiccup said when suddenly a bookshelf fell on him.

"Hiccup!!!" Astrid screamed and ran up to him and helped him up."Where does it hurt?"

"Nowhere" Hiccup said and brushed of himself.

"Hiccup your arm is bleeding your idiot" Astrid said and dragged him to the medicine room in the hall.

Astrid washed of the blood when Merida and Tuffnut came in laughing.

"Oh are we disturbing?" Merida asked when she realized that she wasn't alone.

"No of course not" Hiccup said when he suddenly saw that Tuffnut's arm was hurt. "What happened?"

"We were skateboarding when that idiot hit a tree" Merida laughed. "What about you?"

"A bookshelf fell on this idiot" Astrid said.

While the girls took care of the guys they had a great time talking with each other. When they went out people were talking about something.
They went up to the gang to ask what happened.

"Haven't you heard! Stoick is making the biggest snow dance ever!" Snoutlout shouted.

"He is?" Hiccup said.

"Yeah and he's searching for you" Ruffnut said.

Hiccup nodded and went away. They continued talking. After a while Hiccup found Merida sitting alone on a bench.

"Hi Merida!" Hiccup greeted.

"Hiccup! Hi!" She said.

"I have one question. Would you like to go on the dance with me again. Just as friends again of course." Hiccup asked.

"Actually Hiccup. You are sweet and kind and so. But I actually got an other friend who asked me first" Merida said shy.

"Oh but that great. That means that I'm going on the dance with Toothless" Hiccup joked.

Merida laughed.

"Yeah sure. Look around Hiccup almost all girls want you. They are drawling over you"

"Yeah but the want me as their boyfriend" Hiccup said. "Just because I'm the dragon Master"

"I'll promise you if you are going to dance with Toothless I promise to try hold my laughter" Merida said.

They talked for a while before it was time to go home and eat.

"Here you go Hiccup" Valka said and gave Hiccup a bowl sup.

"Mum.... I remember things from five years ago. Everyone hated me. But now everyone adore me just because I'm the dragon master. If I weren't the dragon master would I be useless and hated again?" Hiccup asked.

"Hiccup you can't doubt what hasn't happened. You have to believe in the light. People are Looking for another way to become better and they've done that now. You have to give then a chance" Valka said hugging her son.

"Say that when I'm going on the dance with Toothless" Hiccup said sarcastic.

"I'm sure there is a nice girl out there who's waiting for you" Valka said while she laughed at Hiccup's sarcasm.

They ate and then Hiccup went out. He went to the forest when he almost got a axe in the head.

"Oh Hiccup I'm so sorry" Astrid said.

"It's okay. Just glad that my face okay" Hiccup said. "What are you doing out here"

"Avoiding all the love stuff on Berk" Astrid said.

"Why" Hiccup asked.

"Because I'm am going to be at my hut when the others are looking at the moon" Astrid said throwing the axe again.

"I don't think so" Hiccup said.

"Why?" Astrid asked.

"Because Astrid do you want to go on the snow dance with me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here you go. To the people who is still reading this book. To the people who didn't stop reading it because I'm so bad at updating. Here is finally a chapter.