Chapter 4

Hannah's Point Of View
Last night was a night full of emotions. I sit in my bed, pondering at 6 in the morning thinking about Harry. Why do I have such hard feelings for him? I shrug my shoulders and get out my phone. I think to text him, but he might be sleeping. I do it anyways.
Hannah: Hey Harry! You awake?
Harry: Yup...why are you awake?
Hannah: Not sure. Woke up at 5. Can't get back to sleep. You?
Harry: Just got back from a party....yes I know, 6 is pretty early to come, home.
Hannah: lol. You tired at all?
Harry: eh, not really. I got some coffee on my way home.
Hannah: oh ok. Did you drink? Just asking!
Harry: only had one beer. Not into drinking that much really.
Hannah: oh alright. Did you drive yourself home? 🤔
Harry: yes....I'm sorry I did but I'm fine
Hannah: okay, please be careful though. You still had a drink
Harry: don't worry, I will 🙂
Hannah: thanks Harry
Harry: no. Thank you for worrying about my safety 👍
Hannah: no problem. Thanks for becoming friends with me Harry.
Harry: your welcome

After an hour of chatting, the sun started to come out more. I opened the curtain to the window on the front of my bedroom, and did the same to the curtain on the side of my bedroom. I seen Harry's house from the side window. As I seen a curtain open while I was looking, it connected to Harry's room. A smile approached his face when he seen me. We both opened our windows to talk. "Hey..." I smiled.
"Hey...." Harry smirked.
"What's up?" I smiled nervously.
"Not much. Wanna hang out today?" Harry asked, smiling.
"Sure!" I grinned. "I'll call you when I'm ready!"
"Okay. Bye love!" Harry grinned and closed his window. I closed mine too.

Once I shut my window, I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that, I go back to my room and find a cute outfit to put on, something a little bit dressy to impress his mother.

When I'm done getting dressed, I curl my hair into the most perfect curls ever! Loose and flowing curls

When I'm done getting dressed, I curl my hair into the most perfect curls ever! Loose and flowing curls. After a half hour, to and hour or so I begin my makeup.

I dial Harry's number on my phone

I dial Harry's number on my phone. "Hey!" Harry smiled into the phone.
"Hi. I'm ready!" I giggled.
"I'll come get you! Hold on. See ya soon!" Harry smirked. He hung up.
I chuckled as I hung up on my end.

I ran down the stairs in my heeled, fall boots. "Mom, I'm going out to hang with a friend!" I smiled.
"Oh ok. Have fun sweetie!" My mom smiled.
"Thanks mom, bye!" I smiled, walking out the door.
Just as I closed my house door, I seen Harry walking into my driveway. I smiled and ran towards him. I gave him a big hug, wrapping my hands around his neck and his arms around my waist. "Hi!" I smiled.
"Hey Hannah!" Harry chuckled.
We let go of each other and walked to his house hand in hand.

"Mom! I'm back with Hannah!" I called out.
"Ok sweetie, I'm in the kitchen!" Anne replied.
We walked to the kitchen together. "Good morning!" I smiled.
"Morning Hannah! How are you?" Anne smiled.
"I'm good thank you, and yourself?" I asked.
"I'm great thank you! I'll bring up a brunch to you and Harry at 11:30!" Anne smiled.
"Thanks Anne!" I grinned.
"Oh and Hannah," Anne grinned.
"Yes, Mrs.Styles?" I giggled.
"Beautiful outfit!" She grinned.
"Thanks!" I chuckled sweetly.

Harry shut his bedroom door and we sat on his bed. "Hey..." I blushed deeply.
"Hey...you nervous?" Harry chuckled.
"Uh, yeah. I don't know why though!" I giggled.
"Don't be ner---" He was cut off by a knock on the door. "Come in!".
"Hey Hun, you have some friends here to see you...." Anne spoke.
"Which ones? I have many!" Harry chucked.
"Not sure. A couple guys I think...oh and no brunch you two, sorry!" Anne smiled softly.
"Ok mom that's fine. It must be Bryson and Jack. Send them up!" Harry chuckled.
"Ok dear!" Anne smiled and shut the door.

The bedroom door burst open and it was Liam, Niall and Louis. "Oh crap!!" Harry groaned.
"Hey Hannah, Harry. Did we interrupt something?" Liam chuckled.
"Actually, yes you did!! We're trying to bond here and you barged in!" I shouted quietly.
"Hannah, I'll handle this!" Harry whispered. He pushed me back on his bed. "Leave us alone!!"
"Why? You need more company!" Niall chuckled.
"No we don't!! Leave us alone. I don't want you here," Harry shouted.
"We can stay. Your mommy invited us in!" Louis chuckled in a baby sounding voice.
Liam walked towards Harry slowly. He slapped Harry across the face as hard as he could. "How dare you leave our gang for this female dog!!" Liam whispered loudly.
Louis walked around the bed and over to me. He pulled my hair and Niall came over and smudged my makeup everywhere. "Bye losers. We can just tell your mom you guys were asleep!" Liam chuckled. All of them exit the room laughing silently.

I was cuddled in Harry's arms, both of us tearing up. Anne knocked on the door and came in because she probably heard sobbing. "Oh dear! Harry, your face has a big red patch and Hannah, your makeup! What happened?" Anne cried.
"My so called friends happened. They pulled on Hannah's hair and smudged her makeup, and they slapped me in the face just because I left the Bully Gang we had..." Harry teared up.
"Harry, Hannah, we will have teachers protecting you guys in school to make sure nothing happens.." Anne spoke.
"Thanks mum, really!" Harry smiled.
"No problem. You are my son, and my favourite female student after all!" Anne chuckled leaving the room.

I was in the bathroom wiping off my makeup I spent hours on, making it perfect and presentable for Anne. I kept my eyebrows on since they weren't rubbed off. Harry walked in. "Wow! You look amazing without makeup!" Harry gasped.
"Thanks Harry, at least you think so. I don't think I look pretty without makeup..." I frowned.
"Your perfect to me!" Harry smiled, kissing me passionately.
"Harry..." I blushed.
"Be my girl Hannah!" Harry smiled wide.
"I will Harry! I love you so much," I cried, hugging him tight.
"Love you too babe!" Harry smiled, kissing my cheek.