Chapter 19

One Year Later...
Hannah's Point Of View
It's been a whole year and Harry and I are still together. To keep you up to date, my hair is still really long, but it's dyed blonde now. Liam, Niall, Louis and Lilly got kicked out of the school, due to them breaking mine and Harry's noses and almost killing us. We're in grade 12 now, and it's so crazy to believe.

I woke up next to Harry, his eyes already open. "Happy 1 year baby," I smiled, my blue eyes staring into his green ones.
"Happy 1 year to you too babe," he smirked.
I got my lazy butt out of the bed to get dressed and do my makeup.

Harry got up and got into an outfit that matched the colours of mine

Harry got up and got into an outfit that matched the colours of mine. I loosely curled the ends of my hair. Harry styled his hair and we were looking absolutely amazing. I put on some heeled boots. "When's prom babe?" Harry asked.
"Your on the school council too babe, weren't you listening?" I giggled.
"A little," Harry chuckled.
"It's really early this year. It's usually in April. This year it's in December," I explained.
"Oh okay," Harry chuckled.

We were at school, and there were new girls that arrived. Time to alert trouble. I just walked up to the three girls. "Welcome to our school," I smiled.
"Thank you. I'm the oldest sister, and these are my two younger siblings," The girl smiled.
"What are your names?" I asked.
"I'm Kourtney, the middle child is Ashley, and the youngest is Skyler," Kourtney smiled.
"Okay, what grades?" I asked, being noisy.
"I'm grade 12, Ashley is grade 11 and Skyler is grade 9,"Kourtney smiled.
"I'm in grade 12 too," I fake smiled.
Harry walked over. "Who's this hottie?" Kourtney smirked seductively.
"Harry, and sorry, I'm taken by this beauty," Harry smiled, wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Oh, I see..." she groaned.

First period started. Harry sat next to me, and Kourtney sat next to Harry. Great, we have another Lilly on our hands! "Okay, for the first project of October, you'll need to be in partners, and I will choose them," Mrs.Styles smiled.
Harry and I looked at each other. "Let's hope your mom will choose us to be together," I smiled.
"Sarah and George. Samantha and Zachary. Daisy and Delilah. Harry and Kourtney. Hannah and Henry," Mrs.Styles spoke out.
"What are we doing it on?" I asked.
"Well, since this is Geography, you have to do it on your favourite place in the world," she smiled. "A project on Bristol board be exact,".
"Is it on our own time?" I asked.
"Yes, the project is due next Friday, so you have a week and 6 days," She explained.