Chapter 6

Hannah's Point Of View
Its late Sunday night and I have to go home and face my mom. "Bye baby, see you tomorrow!" Harry grinned, kissing me.
"Bye, I love you!" I giggled walking out his door.
My smile faded as I got closer to my house and opened the door. "Hannah.." my mom began.
"Yes?" I asked, clearly upset with her from this mornings event.
"Hannah, I'm sorry...I'll just have to get used to Harry that's all," my mom smiled.
"Damn right you will! He's mine and I'm his...forever!" I cried.
"Language Hannah!" My mom spoke calmly.
"Okay okay....goodnight mom. I'll see you tomorrow.." I cried walking away.

I made my way to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my hair and teeth. I walked to my bedroom after I was ready for bed and put on pjs.  I turned off my lights and looked out the window at the moon. I let a single tear slip down my cheek as I looked at Harry's house. "Why can't mom just accept him already?" I whispered, crying a bit.

It's Monday morning which means it's back to school for the week. I jump out of my bed open my curtains to see Harry looking out his window. I smiled and waved. He waved back. I gave him a signal that I had to get ready and he nodded in agreement.

I walk over to my bathroom to brush my teeth and curl my hair. Once I am finished with my hair, I put hairspray in it and go to my room to get dressed and do my makeup. I put together the cutest outfit ever and I am very impressed with myself.

 I put together the cutest outfit ever and I am very impressed with myself

(Picture of outfit, NOT HANNAH)...

Once I admire my outfit for a few seconds, I begin doing my makeup, which of course is on fleek just like my outfit.

I admire myself again with my complete look and smile

I admire myself again with my complete look and smile. I grab my book bag and walk downstairs. "Bye mom..." I speak.
"Bye Hannah..." My mom spoke blankly.

I walked over to the bus stop to see Harry wearing a similar outfit, but a white adidas shirt and grey pants with black adidas shoes and a white cap. "Babe!" I giggled.
"Were almost matching!" Harry chuckled, kissing me.
"How? How did this happen?" I questioned.
"Coincidence I guess?" Harry chuckled.
"Yeah!" I smiled.