Chapter 13

Hannah's Point Of View
I woke up on a beautiful, fall, Saturday morning. Harry wasn't there. "Harry?" I called. "Where are you?".
I slipped into my fuzzy slippers and walked down the stairs. I heard mumbling. There was a breeze coming in the house, so Harry must of been at the door. He was taking to Lilly. "Lilly, don't you realize what the word no means?" Harry shouted.
"Hm, don't think. Just because a person is told no, doesn't mean they have to give up," Lilly grinned. She leaned in and kissed Harry.
"Ew! Stop it, your a sick human being!" Harry yelled.
"What? No I'm not. Your a sick human for turning me down! Why can't you just give in and cheat?" Lilly asked.
"Because, I can't. I love Hannah too much, and plus I don't like you in that way...or at all anymore!" Harry spoke sternly.
"You can learn to love me Harry," She smiled.
"No Lilly! Leave my house or I'll call the police and get a restraining order out against you!" Harry demanded.
"You wouldn't!" Lilly gasped.
"Oh yes I w--" Harry started. I walked over. "Lilly, leave Harry and I alone. My uncle is a cop, so he'd be happy to help me and Harry out," I smiled.
"You guys are the worst!" Lilly screeched, stomping away and whining like a baby.

Harry shut the door and turned to me. "Do you really have a uncle that's a cop? Or was that a bluff to get her to leave?" Harry asked.
"I was telling the truth," I spoke and smiled.
"Oh, I see," Harry grinned.
"What do you want to do today?" I asked.
"Well, I was thinking that I could take you for a drive," Harry smiled.
"But, I thought you said you didn't have your licence?" I asked confused.
"I lied baby," Harry smirked.
"Harry!" I giggled. "How dare you!".
"Whoops! Sorry babe," Harry chuckled.

I was sitting at the kitchen table, playing games on my phone. "Baby, you realize it's only 7 in the morning right?" I giggled.
"Yeah, why?" Harry asked.
"It's a bit early for us to be up, don't you think?" I asked, giggling.
"Not necessarily. This means we have even more time to spend with each other," Harry smirked.
"Baby, your sweet," I smiled, dragging out the 'y' in baby.
"Thanks babe, you are too. The sweetest!" Harry smiled.
I blushed. "What do you want for breakfast?" He asked me.
"Hm, could I have some fruit, with some green tea. No sugar or milk," I smiled.
"Your wish is my command baby," he smiled wide.
He got different fruits out on the counter. He put some blackberries, blueberry and raspberries in a bowl. He chopped up and washed strawberries and placed them in the bowl. "And here's your fruit baby," he smiled, handing me the bowl.
"Thanks," I smiled.
"I'll just be a few minutes on your tea," Harry smiled, clicking the kettles on button.

Harry and I were in the room, getting ready for the day. "How was your breakfast babe? I know it wasn't much but you asked for it," Harry smiled.
"It was great Harry, thank you. I don't expect you to make huge breakfasts for me either," I grinned.
"But what if I want to make you a huge breakfast?" Harry asked.
"It would be very sweet of you Harry, but I don't expect you to spoil me like that," I smirked.
"I want to spoil you!" Harry smiled.
"Thanks babe, really," I giggled. "But you seriously don't have to,".
"No arguments. I'll spoil you if you like it or not!" Harry declared.
"Okay baby, if you say so," I grinned.

Harry was ready to take me out. Our outfits were on point!

 Our outfits were on point!