Chapter 8

Hannah's Point Of View
I enter Harry's house and we go up to his room. "So babe, where's all my clothes going?"'I asked.
"Well, since all the rooms in this house are master bedrooms, I got a couple dressers for my clothes and gave you my big walk in closet for your clothes and shoes," Harry smiled.
"Baby! Thank you. That's very sweet," I smiled, kissing him.
"I also put in a small dresser for extra room, and a hamper as well!" He smiled.
"Thanks Harry, really!" I smiled with pure joy.
"And that huge space over there is for your makeup vanity," Harry smiled, pointing in a direction near the closet.
"Thanks babe, thank you so much!" I smiled crazily.

After a half hour or so, we managed to get my makeup vanity over to his place and up in his room, and all set up. I laid out my makeup organizer on the vanity and placed all my things where they needed to go. "Well, it's getting close to supper. Want me to take you out somewhere? It can be our first date!" Harry smiled.
"I'd love that Harry!" I grinned, kissing him.
"Do you wanna dress up?" He asked, grinning.
"Sure. My makeup is already fancy, so I'll get dressed now then," I smiled.

I walked in my closet and shut the door behind me. I found a perfect dress that was fancy but casual at the same time. I slipped on a pair of heels to match and my outfit was complete!

 I slipped on a pair of heels to match and my outfit was complete!

"Babe, you ready yet? I am!" I called out.
"Almost, hold on!" Harry called back.
It was a couple minutes later when he told me to come out because he was ready. I slowly opened the door. "Baby, you look gorgeous! Sure, you look way older then 16!" Harry chuckled.
"Thanks babe, you look amazing too, and older than 16," I smiled, giggling, looking at his tux.
"Well, are you ready to go my love?" Harry smirked.
"I am!" I smiled.
We both walked down the stairs, hand in hand. "I'm taking Hannah out to dinner," Harry old his mom, who was sitting at the kitchen table.
"Aww that's very sweet of you Harry. Enjoy you two!" Anne smiled.

We both walked out the door. "Wait, can you even drive yet babe?" I chuckled.
"No need to worry about transportation. I got a limo for us!" Harry smiled.
"Baby! We're only in high school and you can manage this??" I giggled.
"Well, I don't mean to brag but I'm pretty rich!" Harry chuckled. "Well, let's hop in!".
He let me get in first, him getting in not too long after, sitting next to me.

The limo pulled up into the parking lot of a fancy restaurant. He got out before me and held my hand. "What a gentleman!" I smiled, taking his hand and getting out of the vehicle. He smiled wide. He held my hand tight as we walked inside. "Hello Harry. I believe you have reservations for you and your girlfriend tonight!" The waiter, Kevin smiled.
"Indeed we do Kevin!" Harry chuckled.
"Follow me please," Kevin smiled.
We followed him to a beautiful seating area. He gave us our menus. "What can I get you two to drink?" He smiled.
"I'll have an iced tea please," I smiled politely.
"And I'll have the same," Harry smiled at me.
"Okay. I'll get you your drinks as soon as possible!" Kevin smiled, waking off.
We both looked at our menus, glancing around the pages to find a meal to eat.

After a couple minutes, Kevin came back with our iced tea. "Have you guys decided on meals?" He asked, smiling.
"I have. Not sure about Harry," I smiled.
"I have babe, don't worry," Harry chuckled.
"Okay then. What would you like, Miss?" Kevin asked me.
"I'd like the seafood chowder please," I smiled.
"And you Harry?" Kevin asked.
"I'll have the same please," Harry smirked at me.
"Okay then. Looks like you love to be matching!" Kevin chuckled.
"Yup!" Harry laughed.

I slurped up my last bit of chowder. "Boy, that was good!" I laughed.
"Indeed it was, but were not leaving yet..." Harry smiled.
"Why? We can't sit here all day!" I giggled.
"No we can't but there is something special about today...KEVIN!!" Harry called.
All of the sudden, Kevin came walking to our table with a cake with a few candles. "Happy 1 month anniversary!" Harry smiled.
"Baby! I'm so sorry I didn't realize!" I cried.
"No worries babe. Let's blow the candles out," Harry smiled.
We blew the candles together on the small cake in front of us. Kevin brought us some plates and clean forks and knifes. We dug in and ate. "I have some surprises for you when we get home," Harry grinned.
"Harry, no. You don't have to spoil me with anything!" I giggled softly.
"But I want to," Harry grinned.

The limo was already outside for us once we got there. We got in again and the limo drove to the house. "How was your evening so far?" Harry asked, holding my hand.
"It was lovely, and I can't wait to see my surprises when we arrive home," I smiled.
As soon as you know it, the limo is in the driveway of the house. Harry linked my arm in his as we entered the house. "Mom, were home!" Harry called out.
"Ok. Did you enjoy your night?" Anne asked as she walked into the porch.
"Yes. Hannah did too!" Harry chuckled.
"That's good. Enjoy the rest of your evening you two, I'll leave you alone!" Anne giggled.
"Thank you Anne," I giggled softly.

Harry shut the bedroom door. "Let's get in our comfy, bedtime clothes, okay?" He smiled.
"Ok!" I giggled.
I slowly untied the back of my dress and let it pool at my feet. I ran to my closet to find pjs. "Babe, don't hide. Your not fully naked!" Harry chuckled.
"I know, but my mom wouldn't like this..." I blushed, carry my bedtime clothes with me.
Harry slipped on black, adidas shorts for bed. "I kinda have to go in the closet to get my outfit on..." I smiled.
"Okay, go ahead," Harry smirked.

After a couple minutes I was ready. I hung up my dress, put away my heels and walked out in my outfit for bed.

"You look stunningly adorable babe!" Harry smiled

"Thanks baby," I smiled, blushing.
"Come sit down for your surprises!" Harry smiled, patting the space beside him on the bed.
I sat down next to Harry. "Okay, here is the first gift," Harry smiled, handing me a bag.
"Thanks babe!" I smiled, taking the bag.

I took the tissue paper out of the big gift bag and seen a whole bunch of new lipsticks and eyeshadow palettes from very high end brands. Surprisingly I don't have them yet. "Baby! Thank you so much!" I cried.
"Anything for my girl. Here's your second gift I got you!" He smiled, handing me a heart shaped box. Inside, there was heart shaped chocolates. "Thanks Harry," I chuckled.
"No problem babe," Harry chuckled. "Now, I'll present your last gift!".
"Okay, what is it?" I giggled.
He took out a small box. A ring box. "I got you this ring. It's not a engagement ring nor a promise ring. It's just a very expensive ring for you to wear for your middle finger," Harry smiled, opening the box.
"Harry, it's beautiful! Thank you!" I cried, looking at the heart shaped ring.
He placed it on my middle finger and gave me a kiss. "Thank you for everything today!" I smiled.
"One more thing," Harry smiled cheekily.
"And that is?" I smirked.
He walked over to the radio and turned on slow music. "I wanna dance with you!" He smiled.
"Your so romantic Harry!" I giggled.

As the music played, I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his arms went around my waist. Our foreheads touched as we smiled, dancing to the soft playing music. After the music stopped, he shut off the radio. "Let's get into bed, shall we?" Harry smirked, kissing me.
"We shall, baby!" I giggled.
We snuggled into his comfy bed, me laying on his chest, and him kissing the top of my head. "Happy 1 month babe," Harry whispered. I slowly fell asleep in his arms.