Chapter 12

Hannah's Point Of View
It's Friday!! The week just flew by so quick. I woke up as soon as my alarm went off, to get ready for school.

 I woke up as soon as my alarm went off, to get ready for school

After I was done, I had 40 minutes left so I brushed my teeth and used mouth

After I was done, I had 40 minutes left so I brushed my teeth and used mouth. After that, I woke up my beautiful boyfriend. "I'm up babe, I'm up!" Harry chuckled, groaning as I jumped on the bed.
"Okay! I help pick out an outfit for you!!" I giggled.
I went to his dressers and got out a grey sweater, with the white strings, blue ripped skinny jeans and white sneakers. "Here baby," I giggled.
"You wanna match again?" Harry chuckled.
"Yeah. I think it's cute!" I smiled.
"Well, I do too!" Harry smirked.

After we were all ready, we decided to get the bus today. Harry sat on the inside, and I sat on the outside. He had his arm wrapped around me. Lilly was sitting across from us in the back of the bus. "Hey Hannah!" She smiled.
"Oh, hey Lilly," I fake smiled.
"How are you?" She asked, trying to make conversation.
"I'm okay I guess...." I smiled.
"That's good, and Harry? How are you?" She asked flirtatiously.
"Oh, I am fine I guess..." Harry spoke bluntly.

The bus got to the school and Harry and I walked to our lockers, like every morning, and met back up, like every single morning. We sat on a bench upstairs. "Babe..." I started.
"Yes?" Harry asked.
"I'm afraid that Lilly will split us up...." I cried.
"I promise she will not her paws on me," Harry smiled. "And I promise she won't split us up,".
"Thanks for making those promises baby. I really do love you, and I can't imagine what I'd do without you!" I cried.
"Babe, that's so sweet. I don't know what I'd do without you either..." Harry smiled.

The bell rung for first period, but first it was homeroom. "Hi Harry. Wanna be partners for the project in science?" Lilly asked, in a flirting tone.
"Sorry, I'm partners with Hannah..." Harry fake smiled.
"Oh, I thought so..." She smiled.
"Okay, my attendance is done. You guys can make your way to the gym for gym class," Mrs.Styles grinned.

We were halfway through gym class, and we were playing soccer. I was the goalie. Lilly was on the opposite team. She was running towards me with the ball near her feet. She took a big, hard swing with her feet at the ball. It went flying in the air. It was going so fast I couldn't do anything, and before you know it, I was laying on the ground. "Miss! Hannah's hurt!" Harry called, a couple tears falling.
Our gym teacher ran over. "What exactly happened, I didn't quite see because I was talking to a student," She asked.
"Lilly went to take a shot at the net to score a goal, and she hit Hannah really hard..." Harry cried.
"Oh dear! I'm sure it was an accident!" She giggled.
"I don't think. Ever since Lilly arrived, which was two, three days ago, she's been hitting on me, and asking me out and stuff, so she's really jealous of Hannah...so she took this chance to hurt Hannah..." Harry explained, crying.
"Oh I see. We can book an appointment to see the principal on Monday. Hannah needs to go home and rest," She explained.
"Okay. She lives with me, so if my mom has no classes right now, she can drive her home," Harry explained.
"Ok. I don't think she does.." She smiled.