Chapter 20

Hannah's Point Of View
It's a stunning Saturday morning, and I woke up to Harry's phone ringing. He was sound asleep, so I answered for him. "Hello?" I spoke.
"Hey, is this Harry's phone?" The girl asked.
"Yes, and this is Hannah, he's asleep. Who's this?" I asked.
"It's me, Kourtney!!" She giggled.
"Oh, hi. May I ask, how you got his number?" I asked her, a little angry.
"I have my ways," Kourtney chuckled.
"Okay...what do you exactly want with him?" I asked her, in the most polite way as possible.
"I want to start the project with him, I live on the same road, so I can walk," She smiled.
"Okay...sure...I'll get him up. You can come over at lunch..." I spoke.
"Okay, bye," she giggled hanging up.

Lunchtime came and I was dressed and ready and so was Harry. There was a knock on the door. I let her in. "Hey Harry, ready to start?" Kourtney asked.
"Yeah, just wait in my room. I'll be there in a second," Harry said and she went up the staircase.
I frowned. "I'm gonna go out. Text me when your done, Okay?" I frowned.
"Okay babe, love you," Harry smiled kissing me.
"Love you too," I cried. "I'm gonna miss you...".
"Babe, your what, 17 now? You'll be okay," Harry smirked. "I'll miss you too though,".
"I know..okay then, bye!" I started to smile, walking out the door.

Harry's point of view
It's been an hour, and only a little bit was done, due to Kourtney blabbing her mouth. "Listen, we need to get this done, Okay, so please, let's be productive," I said angry.
"Why? We can have a little fun behind your girlfriends back instead," she grinned, pushing the project off the bed and scooting closer to me.
"No, stop it!" I growled.
She hopped on my lap and started making out with me. I tried to push her off of me, but she wouldn't budge. All of the sudden, Hannah walks in. "Harry...how could you?" She started to cry.
"Babe, she jumped on me! I tried to push her off..." I defended himself.
"Oh really..." She said, still upset.
I pushed her off with one hard push. "Ouch!" Kourtney whined.
"Please baby, we've been together for a year. You believed me with the Lilly situation. I'd never cheat," I spoke, on my knees, holding her hands.
She started to cry again. "Harry, I know all of those facts, but how can I be so sure this time?" She asked.
"I'll take a lie detector test, to prove myself!" I grinned. "I know a friend who does them,".

Hannahs Point Of View
He was begging for this to prove himself. "Okay. Call him up," I smiled. "And you, GET OUT!!".
"Okay, geez!" Kourtney yelled back.
Kourtney left the room, and we watched her walk down the road. "I'll call him up now babes," Harry smiled.
"Okay baby," I grinned nervously.

A guy, a couple years older than Harry, comes in with a computer and a bunch of weird looking equipment. "Zach!" Harry grinned.
"Hey Harry, and Hannah?" Zach questioned.
"Yeah, that's me," I smiled.
He hooked up all the equipment to Harry, and we were ready to start. "Ask the first question," Zach spoke.
"Did Kourtney push herself on you?" I asked.
"Yes," Harry spoke.
"Okay, next," Zach said.
"Did you try to get her off of you?" I asked.
"Yes," Harry spoke once again.
"Next," Zach said.
"Did you enjoy the kiss?" I asked.
"No," Harry spoke.

After a few minutes, the results were in. "Okay guys, ready," Zach spoke.
"Yeah," I smiled nervously.
"Yeah, I guess," Harry chuckled.
"For the first question, he was truthful. For the second question, he was truthful, and for the third question...he was truthful!" Zach smiled.
"Babe, I'm sorry I doubted you, I really am sorry," I began to cry, hugging him tight.
"It's okay, I would've reacted the same way. We're humans. We are supposed to react that way," Harry smiled.
I looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you Zach," Harry smiled.
"Anytime Harry, I'll see you later," Zach smiled, packing up his equipment.

Sorry this chapter was another short one. I'm gonna skip ahead to December in the next chapter so I can think of some interesting things to happen. So the next chapter will be longer, don't worry :)