Chapter 7

Hannah's Point Of View
After an hour and a half of me being awake, I'm ready for school. You know the routine. Get dressed. Do my makeup and hair. Brush my teeth.

 Brush my teeth

(Picture of hairstyle, NOT Hannah) Hannah has brown hair w/ blonde ombré)

The time has gone by and the bus is at the school. Harry and I met after coming back from our lockers. "Babe, did I mention you looked absolutely stunning today? I mean you do everyday!" Harry smiled, kissing me.
"Harry baby your sweet, and yes, a million times at the a bus stop and on the actual bus!" I giggled.
"Oops. I can't help but repeat myself, because your the definition of beauty," Harry smiled.
"Babe! Your too sweet," I blushed, smiling like crazy.
"No, your sweet!" Harry smiled, kissing me again.
"Oh, Harry. Can I talk with you at lunch about something?" I smiled nervously.
"Sure thing babe," Harry smirked.

We all took our seats in music class as Mrs.Styles rose. "So, your music projects are due today and we will be showing a selected few to the class by volunteer. So, who's first?" Mrs.Styles smiled.
"We would like to show ours!" Harry smiled.
"Okay Harry. Hannah, join him in front of the class!" Mrs.Styles smiled.
"Actually mom, I had something else planned for us. We can do a live version!" Harry smiled.
"Okay, sure!" Mrs.Styles smiled.

Harry and I sat by the piano and I started playing and singing my first part. As we sang the chorus together, I looked at him while playing and we both smiled crazily at one another. After the song was finished, our class had clapped for us, all except Harry's old friends. They just rolled their eyes and groaned at us. "That was adorable you two. So, who wants to go next?" Mrs.Styles smiled.

The whole morning went in the blink of an eye. Harry and I got lunch together and sat at a table meant for two. "What was it you needed to talk about? I remembered what you had said this morning!" Harry smiled.
"Oh yeah! Well, yesterday evening, my mom broke some news to me..." I frowned.
"What is it babe?" Harry asked nervous, holding my hands.
"We have to move to L.A because my dad got a job there and we can't afford for him to go back and forth.." I explained.
"No! Babe, I'll miss you!" Harry cried.
"But, I convinced both of my parents to let me move with you! All I need is your mothers consent and I'm staying!" I smiled.
"Babe, you do wonders! Anything else?" Harry asked, smiling.
"We made a deal. I have to visit them any chance I get and they do the same with me," I spoke.
"Sounds fair. I mean they are letting their 16 year old daughter move with their boyfriend!" Harry chuckled.
"Oh babe, one more thing. My parents said I can't sleep int he same bed as you, but you know I won't follow that rule!" I giggled.
"Of course you won't. You love me....and I love you!" Harry smiled.
"Yeah I do!" I grinned. "Now all I need is to talk with your mom when the bell rings for our free period,".
"You got yourself a plan. Meet me in the library when your done with my mom!" Harry smiled.

The bell has rung and I went off to find Mrs.Styles. I found her in her classroom. "Mrs.Styles," I spoke softly.
"Hannah dear! Come in and shut the door. I can tell you need a chat with me!" Mrs.Styles smiled.
I shut the door and pulled a chair to the front of her desk. "What's the problem?" Mrs.Styles asked.
"There's no problem Mrs, it's a huge question I need to ask you," I giggled nervously.
"Okay, what's your huge question you need to ask me?" She chuckled.
"So you see, uh....I was wondering if I could move in with you and Harry?" I asked.
"Why is that? I mean it would be okay with me, but why?" She asked.
"My family has to move to L.A due to a job my dad got offered and I would miss Harry way too much. Plus we had plans for collage together and everything. My parents are surprisingly okay with it," I giggled.
"Hannah sweetie, it's so sweet if you to say that you'd miss Harry a lot. And my answer is yes! You can absolutely move in. If you and Harry happen to fight, you can sleep in Gemma's room since she's moved out," Mrs.Styles smiled.
"Thank you! This means the world to me!" I cried tears of joy. I went and gave Mrs.Styles a huge hug.
"No problem my love!" Mrs.Styles grinned.

I walked down the stairs of the school and into the library where Harry would be. He was sitting on the huge sofa my the fireplace. I know, it's a fancy school right! "Baby!" I smiled, running to him.
"Hey!! So, what she say?" He asked, excited but nervous.
"She said yes!" I cried, tears falling slowly from happiness.
"Aw baby! Your crying. Don't cry even though your happy!" Harry smiled, kissing me.
"I'm more than happy. I'm ecstatic!" I smiled.
"I'm glad. I'm ecstatic too!" Harry smirked.

The whole day went by and I went back to my house to pack my things up. "Are you sure Anne said yes?" My mom asked.
"Yes! Stop being paranoid. Harry made a huge space in his room for my makeup vanity," I smiled.
"His room? Hannah, we went over this!" My mom shouted.
"Your getting it all wrong. I sleep in his sisters room, but I'll do my makeup in his room so I give him company in the morning!" I smiled nervously, telling lies.
"Okay Hannah. What's about getting dressed? I don't want him to see you in your undergarments!" My mom grumbled.
"I'll have my clothes in his sisters room mom. Don't worry!" I lied.
"Okay Hannah, I'm trusting you!" My mom smiled.
"I'm glad," I smiled.

I go up to my room to see my bed gone. "Mom, where's my bed?" I shouted out to her.
"Oh, I sold it since your moving in with Harry and sleeping in his sisters room," my mom explained.
"Okay!" I shouted back.
I got a whole bunch of boxes to put my clothes, shoes, makeup, etc, in.

After a hour or so I was all done. "Wow, I can't believe I'm moving in with my boyfriend!" I smiled, whispering to myself. I brought everything downstairs. "When are you moving away mom?" I asked.
"Sometime in October," Mom smiled.
"Okay. It'll soon be October too!" I giggled.
"Yeah. Hannah sweetie, listen..." my mom frowned.
"Yes mom?" I asked, knitting my eyebrows together in confusion.
"I'll miss you. But, I hope you enjoy it living with Harry and Mrs.Styles," my mom smiled weakly.
"Oh mom! I'll miss you too!" I smiled, hugging her.

Our mother, daughter moment was interrupted by a knock on the door. "I'll get it," I smiled. I rushed to the door and opened it up. "Hi baby! I came to help you with your things," Harry smiled.
"Ok babe. Come in for a second!" I smiled.
He walked in. "Oh, hello Mrs.Lake. I just wanna say thank you for agreeing to this! My mother and I will take great care of her!" Harry smiled.
"I appreciate it Harry, and your very welcome!" My mom smiled wide.
"I'll be in and out a lot mom. We're bringing my stuff over!" I smiled.

After Harry and I transferred all the boxes, I said my goodbyes to my mom. "Well, bye for now mom," I smiled, kissing her cheek.
"Bye Hannah sweetie!" She smiled, crying a bit.
"I'll try and visit the day before you leave," I smiled.
"Okay sweetie. Bye!" She smiled, hugging me tight.
I walked out the door. So it's official, I'm living with my boyfriend!