Chapter 25

Skip to Christmas Day
Hannah's Point Of View
We're off for Christmas break. I woke up, realizing the day. "Har..Harry?" I smile faded. He wasn't there. I slipped on my slippers, fixed Harry's shirt that was on my body, braided my hair, and walked downstairs into the kitchen. "There's my princess," Harry smiled. "Merry Christmas!".
I smiled, running to him, kissing him. "Merry Christmas baby!" I smiled wide.
My mom and dad and Anne smiled at us.

We ate up breakfast and all sat around the tree opening gifts. I opened up one from Harry. It was a brand new iPhone. "Baby, Thank you!" I squealed, hugging him tight.
"No problem baby. You mentioned you needed a new phone," Harry smiled.
After a while of opening gifts, there was one left under the tree, from me, to Harry. I knew exactly what it was. Harry took the ribbon off the gift, and slowly unwrapped it. His jaw dropped when he seen it. "Baby...no way.." Harry teared up.
"Yes way," I smiled wide, happy for him.
He put the camera down, and embraced me in tons Of hugs and kisses. "Thank you so so much. How'd you get ahold of this?" Harry asked me.
"I bought the last one in the camera store there last week," I grinned.
"That's who bought it!" Harry chuckled. "But thank you so much baby,".
"Anything for my man," I grinned, kissing him.

We all got dressed up for Christmas dinner. Harry and I were still in our room. "Baby, you look beautiful," Harry smiled, holding my hands.

(Picture Of Dress, NOT HANNAH)

I just had my long, blonde hair curled

I just had my long, blonde hair curled. "Thank you baby," I grinned kissing him. "My liquid lipstick is kiss proof," I giggled.
"That's great to know babe," Harry smirked, kissing me again.

We walked downstairs and seen our moms and my dad all dressed up. "We're going to my parents house," Anne smiled.
"I haven't met them. This should be wonderful!" I smiled wide.

Anne parked in the parking lot, and my mom and dad parked close behind us in their vehicle. Anne opened the door, and we were greeted by her mother. "Hello Anne sweetie, and Harry," Annes mom grinned. "And who's this beauty?".
"Hi, I'm Hannah. Harry's fiancé," I smiled, hugging her.
"Harry! Your engaged! Congrats my dear!" She cheered in happiness. "Wait, how old are you?".
"I'm 17 Grandma. I'm graduating this year," Harry smiled.
"Young Love is always sweet," Anne's mom smiled.
My mom and dad walked in. "And you must be Hannah's parents," She smiled.
"Yes. Nice to meet you," My mom grinned.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am," my father smiled.
"Please call me by my name, Jeanine," she smiled.

After the greetings with Jeanine we all went to the living room to meet Anne's dad. Anne and Jeanine, and my parents went to the kitchen to help with dinner. "Hi Grandpa. Merry Christmas!" Harry grinned.
"Harry, Merry Christmas!" He smiled hugging him tight. "Who's the lady friend?".
"This is my fiancé, Hannah!" Harry smile wide.
"Fiancé! Your just graduating Harry, but that's very sweet," He grinned. "It's a great pleasure to meet you Hannah,".
"It's nice to meet you too, sir," I smiled, giving him a hug.
"Call me Logan, please. Sir is to formal for a guy like me," he chuckled.
"Okay," I giggled. "Well do,".

We were all sat at the table. "So Hannah, Harry, are you guys going to collage?" Jeanine asked.
"Yes we are," I smiled.
"We're gonna share a dorm is were able to," Harry grinned.
"That's sweet," Jeanine smiled kindly.
"What are your careers gonna be?" Logan asked.
"Well, um, we both want to be teachers, plus we love kids, so our jobs will be enjoyable!" Harry smiled. I nodded to his statement.
"That's wonderful you two!" Jeanine grinned.

My mom and dad left after saying goodbye. "Thank you for the wonderful meal. It was amazing meeting you," I smiled, hugging Jeanine.
"No problem sweetheart. It was an absolute pleasure meeting you too," She smiled sweetly.
We said goodbye to his grandfather as well, and left.

When we got back to the house, Harry took out his camera. "Let's go to a nice park. I want to take pictures of you," Harry smirked.
"Okay," I giggled.
We walked back downstairs. "Where you guys off to?" My mom asked.
"To the park, Mrs.Lake. I wanna capture pictures of your beautiful daughter," Harry smiled at me.
"Okay," she chuckled.

Harry pulled up into the park and held my hand, until we got to the perfect spot. We found a beautiful tree. I stood by it, and I pretended I was a model. Smiling and laughing in some of the pictures. "Excuse me sir," Harry asked a man.
"Yes?" The kind man smiled.
"Would you mind capturing a picture or two of me and my fiancé?" Harry asked.
"Of course. My photography skills coming to good use," the man chuckled.
Harry carefully handed him his camera and ran over to me. We got a few pictures snapped. "Thank you so much," Harry grinned.
"No problem...." The man smiled, waiting for a name.
"Harry,".
"Well, no problem Harry. Have a wonderful day. You too, Miss," he smiled at me, walking away.

We were sitting on a bench, looking through the pictures. "You look stunning in every single one," Harry smiled, kissing me.
"Thank you baby," I giggled.
"It's true baby, your a beautiful woman," Harry smirked. "You should be a model,".
"Thank you Harry," I grinned, "what kind of model?".
"Any kind. Don't care if it's clothes, or lingerie. You'd be an amazing model!" Harry smiled.
I just smiled. "I think I'll stick to being a teacher for now," I giggled.
"Okay," Harry chuckled.

We got in the door. "We're home!" I called out.
"We're all in the living room," my mom called back.
Harry and I took off our shoes. "Here, I'll bring em' up to our room," Harry smiled.
I handed my shoes to him. "Thanks Harry," I smiled, and pecked his lips.
He went upstairs as I went to the living room. "Hey sweetie," Anne smiled.
"Hey," I grinned, sitting down.
"Where's Har-"
"Hey mom," Harry grinned, sitting down next to me.
"Oh..hi Harry," she giggled.

For the rest of the evening, we all watched Christmas movies, and drank peppermint hot chocolate. "What's the time, babe?" I yawned, cuddling closer to Harry.
"It's 10:30," Harry chuckled.
"Wanna get ready for bed?" I asked him, yawning again.
"Sure," Harry smiled.
I lazily got off of him, and he held my hand up to the room. I went to the washroom and cleaned all the makeup off my face, I put my hair up in a bun, put on my pyjamas, and put on a cleansing face mask. I walked out of the bathroom part and into the actual room. "Wow..even with your pyjamas, hair tied up and a face mask on, you still look beautiful," Harry smirked.
"Thank you baby," I giggled.
"Anything for my fiancé," Harry smiled wide.