Chapter 18

Hannah's Point Of View
It's Thursday. I got up and went to the shower. I hopped in and washed my hair and body and got out. I had my body dried off and put on a fluffy, pink robe. I picked out an outfit to wear.

and did my makeup to go with the fall season

I just blow dried and straightened my hair. I'm so excited to show it off! I brushed my teeth and everything, then went to wake up Harry. "Harry! Wake up," I giggled, shaking his sleepy body.
He yawned as his eyes slowly opened. "I'm up baby, I'm up!!" He chuckled.
"You say that every morning Hazza," I giggled.
"What else am I supposed to say?" He chuckled.
"Point proven," I smirked.
He just smiled and got up. He got dressed and I styled his hair for the day.

The school day started. "I see you and your boyfriend are reunited!" Lilly chuckled.
"Lilly, please don't start on me," I groaned.
Mrs.Styles walked in. "Alright class, who is absent besides Liam?" She asked.
"Nobody else Mrs," I smiled.
"Thank you sweetie," she grinned.
Lilly rolled her eyes at how well Anne and I bonded. "You have Art, with me, so stay here when the bell goes," she explained.
"Yes Mrs," I spoke.

We moved to a huge art room. Harry and I were doing paintings, and we were sitting next to each other at our easels. Lilly was next to Harry, Louis was beside me and Niall was behind me. "Your painting looks beautiful so far baby," Harry grinned. "But I'm pretty sure your more beautiful,".
"Baby, your making me blush. Thank you," I giggled.
Lilly, Niall and Louis made a gagging noise on purpose.
~
Class was almost over, and Harry and I were surprisingly almost done. "Okay class, we have to clean up now. We can continue this art project again next class," Mrs.Styles smiles.
The class nodded their heads and everyone started to clean their painting stations. I kissed Harry once we were both done cleaning up. The bell rung shortly after. "Well, that's the bell. Let's go babe" Harry smirked, holding my hand.
I smiled back, gripping his hand as we walked out of the room.

It was our first break, and Harry and I were sharing a piece of cheesecake in the classroom. "How's your day g-" Harry's sentence got cut off by the "gang" waking in. "Well, well, well. Look who we have here," Louis chuckled.
"What a classic line," I chucked.
"Hannah, if you don't shut up, you'll leave here with a black eye and a broken nose," Niall threatened.
"Oh boy, I am so scared. If you do anything, you'll get in trouble with the teachers, or maybe even the cops," I grinned.
"I doubt it that you'd ever charge me," Niall chuckled.
"Try me Niall, okay, and see what happens," I smirked.
"Baby, no. I don't want you getting hurt!" Harry warned.
"That's two broken noses," Niall smirked.
The bell rung. "Let's go babe," Harry spoke, throwing the remaining cake in the garbage.

As Harry and I entered the classroom to our next class, I started to get sad. "Babe, why the frown?" Harry asked.
"Nobody has commented on my new hair," I explained.
"Well, it's beautiful baby, and I love it," Harry smiled, as we took our seats next to each other.
"Thank you," I started to smile.
Our math teacher walked in. "Hannah, you dyed your hair. It looks beautiful!" Mrs.Erwin smiled.
"Thank you Mrs, your the first one to notice, besides Harry," I grinned.
She just smiled and began to teach the class.

We arrived home, after another day of school. "How was your day?" Harry asked.
"It was good. And yours?" I asked, plopping on the couch.
"Pretty good." Harry said. "Wasn't Liam suppose to be back today?".
"Yeah, I didn't seem to see him," I said, knitting my eyebrows I'm confusion.
"Well, I'm not complaining but it's weird why he wasn't there," Harry chuckled.
"True," I giggled.
All of the sudden I got a text on my phone.
Liam: Hey Hannah. The boys took pictures of your hair and sent them to me. You look like an ugly old lady now.
Hannah: oh shut up! It's the latest hair trend. Oh right, you don't know what trends are, so how would you know?
Liam: you wish you'd never have talked back to me, because you'll regret everything Hannah.
I got nervous so I just ignored him and showed Harry the couple of messages. "I'll protect you baby," Harry smiled.
"But what about your safety? I don't want you getting hurt over me!" I cried.
"I'll do anything in my power to protect you, even if that means, me getting killed," Harry smiled.
"Thank you baby, it means a lot," I grinned. "But don't die just for me,".
"I will if that's the scenario," Harry smirked.
I just grinned at him. "You really are a gentleman,".
"I take pride in it, baby," He smirked.

It was the evening and Harry and I were outside sitting on the outdoor furniture, cuddled in a blanket together, watching the stars and drinking hot chocolate. "How did I get so lucky?" Harry asked.
"What do you mean baby?" I asked, snuggling closer to his chest, after placing my mug on the coffee table.
"How'd I get so lucky to end up with you. Your perfect!" Harry grinned. "I regret bullying you,".
"Don't bring up things we don't wanna remember, and I know you regret it. It was a mistake," I spoke.
"A huge mistake," Harry smiled.
I grinned.

It was getting late. My face was washed. My hair was up. My pyjamas were on. I was ready for bed. I yawned and stretched my arms out. "Your adorable when you yawn," Harry chuckled.
"How so?" I asked.
"I don't know baby, you just are. Your adorable doing anything, and everything," Harry smirked.
"Thank you baby, your pretty handsome yourself," I grinned.
He smiled wide, his dimples showing. "I love you, so much,".
"I love you too baby, more than words or actions could ever explain," I grinned, tearing up.
He took the pad of his thumb, and wiped the single tear from my cheek. "Goodnight my love," he spoke.
"Night Hazza," I smiled.