Chapter 14

Hannah's Point Of View
As the night grew darker, Harry and I settled down more. I already had my makeup washed off, my face cleaned and my hair tied up into a bun. I pulled on one of Harry's shirts and put on some of my adidas shorts. "You look beautiful," Harry smirked, looking into my eyes.
"Thanks babe," I grinned, cuddling closer to him on the bed.
"You always look beautiful baby," Harry grinned.
"Thanks Haz," I yawned. "What time is it?".
"It's 9:30," Harry replied.
"Oh my. I'm already tired and it's only 9:30?" I giggled. "It feels like I'm back in grade 6 when my bedtime was at 9:30!".
"Oh yes, those were the days when we were forced to go to bed early, by our parents!" Harry chuckled.

As our conversations grew larger, I began to get more tired. My eyelids grew heavy as I slowly fell asleep on Harry's chest. "Night my love," Harry whispered in my ear, his voice barely audible.
I just smiled in response, due to the fact I was too tired.

"Hannah! Hannah baby, wake up!" Harry chuckled, shaking my waking body.
I groaned as I opened my eyes and stretched my arms. "Morning Miss Sleepyhead!" Harry smirked.
"Morning Mr Early bird," I giggled.
"It's 10:00 in the morning babe," Harry chuckled.
"Oh, is it?" I giggled.
"Yeah, it is," Harry chuckled. "Now come, I have a surprise waiting downstairs," Harry smiled.

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, and Harry had a huge breakfast made. "Oh Harry!" I spoke.
"Just sit and eat," Harry chuckled.
As I sat down, Harry already had a plate full of food. "Tell me, what did you make?" I asked.
"Well, I made scrambled eggs, with a bit of salt and pepper, turkey bacon, toast, and some berries," Harry explained.
"Sounds wonderful!" I smiled. "Let's eat!".
Anne came downstairs from her room. "Morning you two," Anne smiled.
"Morning mom. Here's some breakfast for you at the table," Harry grinned.
"Thank you Harry, it looks wonderful!" Anne smiled, taking a seat.

After breakfast, I helped Harry wash up the few dishes. "Thanks for helping babe," Harry smiled.
"No problem, Haz," I grinned.
Harry and I walked up to the bedroom. "What's on the agenda today?" I asked.
"Well, my cousin, Alisha, is getting married today, and I wanted you to be my date for the wedding," Harry smiled.
"Thanks babe. I can't wait to meet her and husband to be!" I grinned.

The mid afternoon rolled in and we  started to get ready due to the fact the wedding was in three hours. After a while of us getting ready, we looked at each other and smiled.

 After a while of us getting ready, we looked at each other and smiled