Chapter 5

Hannah's Point Of View
I was cuddling with Harry all afternoon after he asked me to be his girlfriend and soon enough, it came to be supper time. "Hannah, Harry!" Anne called.
"Coming mum!" Harry called out.
Harry and I walked downstairs together, hand in hand. "Aww! I'm so happy you guys are dating!" Anne smiled in awe.
"Thanks Anne. I'm glad you approve of me," I chuckled.
"Approve? I'm just dreaming of the day for you to be his wife! I love you Hannah, I really do. Your a sweet girl," Anne grinned.
"Thanks Anne!" I teared up.
I sat next to Harry, Anne sorting across from us. "Are tacos okay Hannah?" Anne asked, passing me two shells.
"Yes, I actually love them!" I giggled.
"They're my favourite!" Harry chuckled.

After supper, Harry and I cuddled in his room again. "Can you stay the night? It's Saturday!" Harry begged.
"I'll have to call my mom.." I grinned.
"Okay, I'll leave you to it," Harry smiled.
I dialled my house number and put my phone up to my ear. "Hello Hannah sweetie!" Mrs.Lake smiled.
"Hi mom. I had a question for you!" I smiled.
"What's that hun?" She asked.
"I was wondering if I could stay over to Mrs.Styles house for the night?" I asked.
"Why?" My mom asked.
"Um, well, Harry kinda invited me over..." I muttered.
"You know I'm not fond of that boy Hannah. Your lucky I let you spend the day with him!" My mom yelled.
"So what's your answer?" I asked, angry.
"No Hannah! Plus, I don't want you in the bed with him. He's trouble! Now, I want your butt home!" My mom yelled.
"Fine! I can't believe this mom, I'm 16! I'll see you in a few!" I yelled and hung up.

After I hung up I burst into tears. "Babe, what's up?" Harry asked.
"She said no...she was being so mean about it..." I cried.
"Oh. Well you can stay and disobey her," Harry suggested.
"No, I can't. It'll make things worse. Plus she yelled at me and demanded me home.." I explained.
"Oh ok baby. See you tomorrow morning again?" Harry smiled.
"Sure. I'll sneak out tomorrow morning!" I giggled.

I walked home after bidding goodbyes to Harry and Anne. "Young lady!" My mom yelled.
"What?" I cried, tears falling rapidly.
"Hannah. Listen...I know your 16 and getting at that age but really? Harry? I know he's cute, but him?" Mom spoke.
"What's wrong with him, huh?" I yelled.
"He's a troublemaker! He bully's kids in school. Lucky he didn't bully you Hannah!!" My mom yelled.
"Actually, he did. He apologized in the sweetest way possible!" I shouted.
"Hannah! And how dare you even think about dating him!" My mom shouted loud.
"He's a nice guy now. You don't understand," I cried my eyes out.
"Go to your room Hannah...GO!!" My mom yelled, angry as can be.

I ran up the stairs and shut my bedroom door and locked it. I ran to my window and seen Harry looking out his. I opened the window and Harry did the same. I'm glad we could hear each other. "Hey.." I sobbed.
"What's wrong, babe?" Harry asked, worried.
"My mom. She's really angry..." I sobbed harder.
"Oh. Well, when we graduate, we can go to collage together, share a dorm if we're able to and live a happy life together!" Harry smiled.
"Yeah!" I started to smile.
I heard footsteps walk up the stairs. "Gotta go babe, someone's coming!" I panicked, still crying a little.
"Okay babe, bye!" He smiled.
We both closed our windows, and shut our curtains.

A knock approached my door. "Hannah! Unlock this door now!!" My mom yelled.
I walked over to my bedroom door and unlocked it, opening it furiously. "What mom?" I asked, tears in my eyes. She looked at my crusty face and red eyes, with a confused expression. "Hannah..." My mom spoke speechless.
"Yes mom?" I said in a sad tone.
"I didn't mean to make you cry this hard...." My mom said upset.
"Well you did!" I cried.
"Hannah...I'm sorry," My mom started to cry.
"Oh mom! You were just worried!" I cried harder, hugging her tight.
"I'll try to accept him sweetie...." My mom started to smile, kissing my head.
"Thanks mom!" I grinned, looking at her.
"Goodnight sweetie, it's getting late. I'll see you tomorrow!" My mom smiled, kissing my cheek.

It was about four in the morning, and I woke up. The moon was big and bright. I opened my curtain and seen Harrys curtain was opened wide, and he was sitting on his bed. He looked to his right to see me looking out the window. He smiled. We both opened our windows. "Hey babe. Wanna sneak out and come over?" Harry asked.
"Hmm, sure. I'll try my best!" I giggled.
"I'll unlock the door for you and wait in the kitchen!" Harry chuckled, closing his window. I closed mine as well. I grabbed my phone from its charging station. I tip toed down the stairs in my pj shorts and a loose crop top and fluffy slippers. I wrote a note on the table for my mom and making up some sort of believable excuse.

I slowly opened the front door and slowly closed it, trying not to make a sound. Success! I ran next door to Harry's, quite excited about doing this. I slowly opened his door and slowly closed it, locking the door back up. I tip toed to the kitchen and seen Harry making tea. "Hey babe!" Harry smiled, whispering.
"Hey! If your mom happens to come down here, what will she say?" I whispered, giggling.
"She'll be cool with it. She loves you!" Harry chuckled softly.
"Haha true!" I giggled very quietly.

It was around 5 and Harry and I were still in the kitchen. We were jus about to go upstairs to his bedroom when we heard footsteps walking down the stairs. Anne entered the kitchen. "Hannah sweetie? What are you doing here?" She asked surprised.
"Oh, uh..." I stuttered.
"Uh, she was having nightmares and stuff, so I told her to come over and I'd comfort her...plus she really wanted to see me!" Harry chuckled. "And I wanted to see her!!".
"Aww! Sweet. Well, hello Hannah! You two can relax till around 7 and I'll bring you breakfast in bed!" Anne smiled.
"Thanks mum. Have a nice rest of your night!" Harry smiled.
"Thanks Harry dear!" Anne smiled.

Harry shut his bedroom door. He turned on his huge, flat screen TV and we cuddled, watching the screen. "Something happened last night.." I spoke. "With me and my mom...".
"What happened?" Harry asked, worried.
"Well, I opened up the door for her when she knocked, and she apologized for making me cry a ocean basically. She said she'll try to accept you because, well...she's not the brightest towards you Harry," I explained.
"Oh, well it's fine, and I mean she said she'll try!" Harry smirked.
"Yeah, true!" I giggled.
I felt my eyes get heavy as Harry slowly rubbed my back. I fell back to sleep on top of Harry's chest.

Harry's point of view
Hannah looks beautiful while she's sleeping. I decided I'd try to fall back asleep as well, and that's exactly what I did.

I woke up to the sound of a light knocking. The sun was shining bright and on my alarm clock it read 7:00AM. I yawned. "Come in!" I called softly, not wanting to wake Hannah.
"Hi dear. I got you two bacon, fruit, eggs and some toast with peanut butter and glasses of orange juice!" My mom smiled.
"Thanks mom. I'll wake Hannah in a few. Put the tray on my table please!" I smiled.
"Sure thing Harry. I have to go babysit for the lady down the road now. Take care!" My mom smiled.
"Alright mom, bye!" I smiled, as my mom left my room and eventually the house.

Hannah's Point Of View
Harry's voice was playing in my ears as I woke up. "Babe! Mom got us breakfast!!" Harry chuckled.
I stretched and yawned. I rubbed my eyes. "Aw! Your so cute when you wake up," Harry smirked at me.
"Thanks. Your awfully adorable as well!" I chuckled, kissing his cheeks.
He smiled. He got off the bed and brought the tray over. I seen a huge selection of bacon, eggs, strawberries, toasted and some orange juice. "Beautiful breakfast!" I licked my lips and giggled.

After the lovely breakfast, and Harry and I got comfy in the bed again, my phone rang. It was my mother. "It's my mom.." I gasped.
"Answer her so she doesn't get mad..." Harry spoke.
I pressed the green answer button on my screen. "Hello?" I yawned.
"Hi Hannah..." My mom spoke bluntly.
"Hey mom!" I chuckled nervously.
"So, I just got up and seen your note. Are you actually babysitting Hannah, or was it some lie to cover up something else?" My mother interrogated.
"Uh...mom.." I cried. "I snuck out to a friends house at 4 this morning..." I cried.
"Okay...it better not have been Harry's because you know how I feel about you sleeping with boys..." My mom yelled.
"It was mom...we didn't do anything we shouldn't be doing. His mother was lovely and brought us some breakfast in bed too!" I spoke.
"Okay Hannah...whatever! Why don't you move out and live with the boy!" My mom yelled.
"You didn't mean that. Plus, you'll be lonely without me. Dads on a business trip for three months!" I hollered.
"Hannah. I overreact sometimes. I just have to accept that my daughter loves a monster!" My mom yelled.
"Monster?? Okay mom that is rude, and he's not a monster!" I cried out.
"Bye Hannah, I'll talk later. I can't stand fighting...." my mom yelled and hung up.