Chapter 10

Hannah's Point Of View
After a very eventful day, Harry and I relaxed in his room. "Babe, how did you enjoy supper?" Harry asked.
"It was really good. Your mother is an excellent chef!" I giggled.
"She is indeed!" He smiled.
I got up from the bed to clean off my makeup for the day. After I was done, I got in to black Nike sweatpants and a black Nike sports bra for bed. "You look good," Harry smirked.
"Thanks babe, you think? I personally don't think I look very good without makeup...or in general.." I blushed.
"Baby, your smoking hot! You look like the definition of beautiful, inside and out," Harry smiled wide.
"Thanks. You really do know how to make a girl feel special," I cried.
"You think?" Harry chuckled, mimicking me.
"Oh, my sweet Harry," I giggled softly, cuddling into his chest once again. "My sweet, sweet Harry,".

It was getting later and later as the hours went by. "Baby, it's going for 11. We should get to sleep," I explained.
"Yeah, just let me get ready for bed and I'll the right back," He smiled, kissing me.
As he left the room, I rose from the bed to my makeup vanity to tie my hair in a messy bun.

I sat on the bed as Harry returned. "What were  you doing babe?" I asked.
"Just needed to brush my teeth," Harry explained.
"But, you have a bathroom in your bedroom...." I giggled.
"Do I? Thought I gave that to you as well..." Harry smiled.
"Now Harry, you don't have to give everything to me..." I smiled.
"I want to. I wanna treat you like a princess!" Harry grinned.
"Thank you babe, really. It means so much to me!" I cried.
"Anything for you!" He smiled, his eyes looking into mine.
He took of his clothing and put on black Nike sweatpants to match me. "Were twins!" Harry smirked.
"Yay!" I cheered.
Our little laugh session got interrupted. "Goodnight you two!" Anne giggled, peering through the door.
"Night mom!" Harry laughed.
"Night Anne!" I smiled.
She shut the door and Harry went and locked it.

It was midnight and Harry and I were awake. I was looking out the big window, looking at the big bright moon and the stars. "You look perfect Hannah...." Harry smirked, looking over at me.
"Thanks baby, you do too," I smiled.
I walked over to the bed where Harry was and snuggled to his chest to get warm again. "Okay, we need to sleep!" I giggled softly.
"True, but I want to just stare at you in the eyes all night and day," Harry smiled.
"Harry, you are....unexpectedly adorable!" I smiled.
"Am I?" Harry chuckled.
"Yup!" I smiled.
After a couple minutes of staring at me another Harry spoke. "Now we should get some sleep!" Harry chuckled.
"I agree," I giggled, yawning.

I woke up around 6:30, and Harry was already awake. "Morning baby," Harry smirked.
"Morning," I smiled.
I sat up and stretched my arms. "Do you realize what day it is babe?" Harry spoke to me.
"Um, no. Why?" I asked confused.
"It's October 3, and that's the day...." Harry edged on.
"My moms moving!" I gasped. "She told me she's leaving sometime after supper, so I can visit,".
"Okay my dear, well enough," Harry chuckled.

After an hour or so, I was finally ready for school!