Chapter 21

SKIP TO DECEMBER
HANNAHS POINT OF VIEW
It's the first of December. It's also a Monday morning. Flurry's are falling from the sky, and the sunshine is dull. I get up and look at my lazy self in the standup mirror. I get dressed for the day.

And do my makeup, like always

I loosely curled my long blonde hair

I loosely curled my long blonde hair. As I was doing so, Harry woke up. "Morning Hannah," Harry yawns as he walks over to me.
"Morning Haz," I smiled, reaching up for a kiss.
He smirked. "I'm gonna get dressed, then I'll come back out and join ya, Okay?".
"Yeah," I spoke, giggling.

Harry picked out his clothes and went into my closet to get dressed and he came back out in the blink of an eye. He looked in the mirror to my vanity and styled his hair. He went into the bathroom in the bedroom to brush his teeth and he came back out. I was done as he came out. "Looking good babe, as always," Harry grins.
"Thanks bub, you look handsome too," I smiled.
"Bub? That's new, but it's cute, I like it," Harry smirked.
I giggled and blushed.

We were at school and I thought I seen a glimpse of 'the gang' that got removed from school, but I must have been going crazy. The bell rung for homeroom, and Harry and I took our seats next to each other. The principal came in, and followed close behind were Liam, Louis, Niall and Lilly. "Attention students. The staff and I were thinking long and hard about this, and we've decided to bring these students back," The principal spoke.
"...Hi! I'm Kourtney, welcome back!" She giggled.
Liam, Louis, Niall and Lilly took their seats, behind me and Harry.

We were in the middle of English class. Niall was looking over at me with his blue eyes, but his eyes were full of guilt, and sadness, while Liam, Louis and Lilly's eyes were full of hate. "Babe," I whispered in Harry's ear.
"Yeah," he replied.
"I think Niall feels bad for what he did. Look at his eyes,". I spoke in a sad tone, while whispering.
Harry looked at him. "Yeah, but you'll have to gain his trust, Hannah," Harry whispered, voice full of concern.
I nodded, and continued to do my work.

Lunchtime came, and it was the second half where we had 25 free minutes. "Hannah.." Niall spoke.
I turned around. "Hi Niall...welcome back.." I spoke nervously. His eyes still looked sad and guilty.
"Can I talk to you, in privacy?" Niall asked.
"Sure. Meet me in the library," I smiled, a bit on the edge by the situation.

I was sitting on the couch. Niall came in and locked the door. "What did you need?" I asked, Still nervous.
He sat down next to me. "Please don't be scared, I'm not going to hurt you...I came to say sorry," Niall spoke, tearing up.
"Niall...I seen the pain in your eyes during English.." I spoke.
"I feel terrible, Hannah. I understand if you won't forgive me..." Niall frowned, wiping his eyes with a tissue he got from the tissue box on the table.
"I forgave Harry, didn't I? And we're dating for god sakes!" I smiled.
"Yeah...true..but that doesn't mean you'll forgive me so easily..." Niall spoke sadly.
"Niall, I know it will be hard to forget all of those things you guys did to me, but I can certainly try," I smiled.
"Really?" Niall smiled wide.
"Yeah, and just making sure, this isn't a bullying scheme?" I asked, laughing.
"No, I swear on my life it isn't," He smiled, placing his hand to his heart.
I smiled, and gave him a hug. "You were very brave to apologize, just like Harry was,".
Niall grinned shyly. The bell rung. "Well, let's get to class," I giggled.

Harry and I walked to class, with Niall trailing behind. "Why's he following us?" Harry asked angry.
"He apologized to me and he wants to be friends," I smiled.
"Oh, I see..." Harry spoke.
"Are you mad, babe?" I asked.
"No, it's just it'll take some getting used to. I'd like to gain trust back in him as well Hannah," Harry smiled.
"That's good, I'm glad," I grinned.

It was last period. Lilly was sitting to the left of me and Harry was sitting on my right. Lilly tapped my shoulder. "Yes Lilly?" I asked her, quietly.
"Here, read this," Lilly grinned, tossing a note on my desk.
I slowly unfolded the note. It said some pretty nasty things, and it was signed, Lilly, Louis and Liam. "Miss?" I raised my hand.
"Yes Hannah?" She asked.
"May I be excused to the washroom?" I asked, starting to tear up.
"Yes Hannah. Is everything alright?" She asked concerned.
"Yeah," I smiled, and got up. I walked out the door and went to the washroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and sobbed. I heard footsteps running down the hall. "Baby," Harry said. "What happened?".
I turned around and walked out of the washroom, running into his arms. I sobbed harder. He squeezed me in his arms. "It was the note that Lilly tossed at me..." I cried.
"What did it say?" Harry asked.
I gave it to him and he gasped. "It's the worst one yet," Harry spoke, brows furrowing in sadness.
I nodded. "Let's get to class and explain the situation to Miss," Harry spoke.

We got back to class, and showed Miss the note. "I'm sorry you two, but there is absolutely nothing we can do at this point...there's nothing we can do to stop their actions, only send them to the office, and that's it," she spoke sadly.
"It's okay miss. Well try to defend ourselves the best we can!" I smiled weakly.

It was after school. I was terribly upset, so I went to the room and cried. Harry ran up after me. "Baby," Harry frowned.
"Yes?" I sobbed.
"Please, don't cry. What's wrong?" He asked me, voice soft.
"It's the 'gang' at school. They're really getting to me now," I cried.
"Oh, I see..." Harry spoke.
All of the sudden, there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it,". Harry smiled.

Harry returned a few minutes later with a gift bag. "Who was it?" I asked.
"Kourtney. She have me this," Harry said.
"Open it. See what the.....girl gave you," I spoke.
Harry opened it. Inside was some pretty disgusting images of her, and a printed off copy of a text conversation:
Lilly: I had a nice time last night with you, hope we can do it again sometime
Harry: Yeah, I hope so too
A few other texts showed up on the sheet of paper.
"Babe, is this real? Or is it some photoshopped junk?" I asked, a little angry and upset.
"I swear on my life, on my mom, on my sister, that this text conversation is fake," Harry defended.
"Babe....". I cried. "Do you promise?".
I was sobbing yet again. "I promise babe, I swear on everything I own," Harry tried to smile.
I jumped into his arms. He held me close. I was crying and crying, and crying. "Harry....I am so sorry," I sobbed hard.
"What are you sorry for babe?" He cooed.
"Everything. I am sorry for dating you, and getting you into this mess," I sobbed. "I'm a mistake,".
"Baby, you are not a mistake. I love you and the fact I am dating you. Don't be sorry," Harry frowned.
"Harry...I am a mess...." I cried, looking into his eyes, letting go of him.
"Babe, no your not," Harry exclaimed. "Do you wanna get help, if your this sad.".
"Yes! I need a therapist," I explained.
"Okay. I'll find you one, if that's what you want," Harry smiled.
I started to smile and wipe my tears. "Thank you Harry, for being here with me, and all my breakdowns," I grinned.
"I am your boyfriend, aren't I?" Harry chuckled, kissing me.