Chapter 17

Hannah's Point Of View
Two days have passed and Harry is back in school. What a glorious Wednesday this is. "Baby, I'm so happy your coming back to school with me!" I giggled, walking to my closet.
"I'm happy to," he chuckled, before yawning.
I picked out a cute outfit and put it on. I also did my makeup.

 I also did my makeup

I also did my hair and I had 25 minutes to spare

I also did my hair and I had 25 minutes to spare. I already had my teeth brushed as well.

I walked out of the bathroom in the bedroom and Harry was already dressed

I walked out of the bathroom in the bedroom and Harry was already dressed. "You look amazing," Harry grinned.
"Thanks babe, really. It means so much. You make me feel like a princess!" I giggled.
"You are a princess baby," Harry smirked.

We were at school and it was already lunch before you know it. "Hey Harry," Lilly smiled seductively.
"Go away Lilly, me and my beautiful girlfriend are trying to enjoy our lunch," Harry smiled annoyed.
"Beautiful? You mean your ugly fat girlfriend," Lilly giggled. "I'm way skinnier,".
"No your not. How much do you weigh?" Harry asked curious.
"I'm pretty thin, thanks very much, and I weigh 110 pounds," Lilly smiled.
"I weigh 100. I workout almost everyday with Harry, so there!" I chuckled.
"You guys are bullies," Lilly groaned out of jealousy.
"Well, you started this," Harry smirked out of victory.

It was after school and we were almost ready to go home. "Hey babe," I spoke.
"Yes?" Harry asked, putting his books away.
"Anne is gonna drive me somewhere now, but you can take the bus. I'll call you when I'm done with what I have to do," I smiled, kissing him.
"Where are you going?" Harry asked.
"Hm, can't say. It's a surprise! I'll see ya later babes!" I giggled, walking away.
"Okay baby!" Harry shouted out, chucking afterwards.

Anne pulled into the parking lot of a hair salon. "Thanks! Could you pick me up when I'm done?" I asked.
"Sure. I'll come right over once I'm done at the school," she grinned.
"Okay, thanks again," I smiled, getting out of the car.
I walked into the building. "I have an appointment under the name Hannah Lake," I smiled.
"Ah yes! Your right on time. This way, Miss Hannah," the lady smiled.
I sat in the salon chair. "So your looking to get it re-dyed?" The lady asked.
"Yes. I'm getting tired of my blond ombré. I want something different," I smiled.

 I want something different," I smiled

(Hannah's hair colour and length).
"Okay, I see. What colour did you want?" The lady asked.
"Well, I really like the look of a silver/grey colour," I announced.
"Okay, let's see what we can do!" The lady smiled.

It's been an hour and Anne walked in. She came over to me. "Hey Anne," I smiled.
"Hey Hun, what colour are you going?" She asked.
"That's a surprise for you as well!" I giggled.
"Oh okay!" She chuckled. "How long will you be?".
"Well, they have to rinse now, so maybe 5-10 minutes," I smiled.
"Okay, I'll go sit down," Anne grinned.

They were finished with my hair. It was blow dried. They even curled it for me. "Wow! It's beautiful," I cried. "I love it!!".

"It looks very pretty on you, I must say!" The lady smiled

"It looks very pretty on you, I must say!" The lady smiled. "Your free to go. Have a nice day!".
I went to the front to pay. "Hannah, it looks beautiful!" Anne gasped.
"Thanks Anne, let me pay and we can go," I smiled.
"No need, I already payed," she grinned.
"Aww, thank you so much!" I giggled.

We exit the hair salon and I dialled Harry's number. "Hey babe, I'm on my way home," I smiled.
"Hey, how are you getting home?" Harry asked.
"Your mum came and got me," I replied.
"Oh, that's why she's a half hour late coming home," Harry chuckled.
"Anyways, I'll see you in 10. Bye babe!" I smiled.
"Bye baby," Harry smiled.

Anne pulled in the driveway. I slowly entered the house. "I'm upstairs!" Harry called out.
"Okay, coming!!" I called back.
I jogged up the stairs and opens the bedroom door. "Hey baby," I smiled, nervous from his reaction.
He stared at me. "Babe, you dyed your hair...again..." Harry spoke.
"Do you like it?" I asked a little upset and a little nervous.
"Of course I do baby, you look absolutely stunning either way!" Harry smiled, embracing me in a hug and a kiss.
"Thank you Hazza," I grinned, kissing him back.

Sorry, this chapter is a bit shorter. The next chapter and so on will be longer, I promise :)