Chapter 1

**summer 6 years on**
2013

Quinn's POV

"Okay see you at warped, love you, bye." I say to my brother as I hang up the phone.

"LEY, GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED!!" I shouted

"NO!" She shouted back.

"TTF ARE GOING GOING ON TOUR TODAY." I said because it's true and we like fall out boy. (Edit: I'm so confused by this ? why is it relevent that they like fob ? tell me if you know lmao)

"YAY!" She shouted and ran downstairs.
"Our bus is here!" I said, excitedly.

*knock knock*

I opened the door on our manager, Ryan, "one tour bus for trying to forget (copyright© on bandname) right here." He smirked, gesturing to the huge bus with 'trying to forget' painted on the side.

"Woah." Hayley said leaving her hairbrush hanging in a knot in her hair.

I grabbed my suitcase and ran on the bus. "Oh my god!" I shouted. " it's so much bigger than the last one." I laugh.

"Sure is, ms. Hills." Our driver, Zack, said.

"Zack, call me Quinn you nugget." We laughed.

"Wow. Big bus." Hayley said wistfully.

"I shotgun this bunk." I say running to the top bunk on the left.

"Damn," Hayley said, "I wanted that one." She pouted and took the middle on on the right.

I slowly unpacked.

•••

"1 hour, bitches, start getting ready!" Ryan shouted sassily.

"K slut." I shout back.

"Rude." I hear Ryan mutter.

I walk into the room with the massive mirror, key can have the small one.

I put red eyeshadow on my eyelids and a slick wing aswell. I covered up the scars on my face and filled in my eyebrows. My lips, I filled in with a glossy red. And my purple hair styled with my fringe down and 1 french plait on the side.

Hayley, however had her black eyeshadow on and her hair pulled into a pony tail.

"Simple." I say.

"Extra." She replies.

I through in high waisted black skinny jeans and a cropped blink-182 t-shirt.

She had on black skinny jeans and a ptv shirt.

"You're boring." I say to Hayley.

"Oh well. My hair isn't a natural colour though."

"It's bright white. Almost natural." I state.  She makes a kind of 'eh' noise.

I put in my icy blue contacts, because I have a really gross green/brown eye colour.

"We're here!" I heard Zack say.

"We have news!" Ryan called. It didn't sound good.

"Listen, Hayl, Quinny, all time low are here."