Chapter 4

Quinn's POV

My head was suddenly filled with screams,

"FAT! UGLY! WORTHLESS! They shouted, I recognised that voice.

"DISAPPOINTMENT! ATTENTION WHORE! SLUT!" who's voice was that?

"DISGRACE! EMO! KILLJOY!" Who? I shook more.

"WHY CANT YOU BE MORE LIKE YOUR BROTHER!" It was my dads. That last sentence gave it away. When Justin was out he used to take me to random places and let random men hurt me at any chance they could get. He favourited Justin. That's why he left. He hated me. So so much.

I was a shaking, sweating mess and for some reason I couldn't pull myself out of it. I knew what I needed and I was NOT proud of it. It was like an addiction and I wish it didn't exist. I weakly get up and run out the bus once I'm out I found my way into the city and made my way to the first bar I saw.

J, hay, Cj, Q:

Q: I may not be back until tomorrow but that's fine. I just need something. I think one of you knows what.

J: I wish you weren't like this.

Cj: I'm assuming that one of us is Justin.

Hay: yep.

Q: I wish, I really really wish, that I didn't need this.

J: just be safe ;)

Q: gross. But okay.

I slid my phone in my back pocket and slipped into the bar. I ordered the strongest drink they had. It was 7pm but I don't care.

After about an hour a man came up next to me, he was alright looking. Not the best, "hey, pretty lady, don't you think you've had enough alcohol for tonight. It's only 8." He smiled crookedly.

"Nooo.." I slurred smiling..

•••

-12am-

By this time we were both wasted. I smiled at him and he murmured some shit about the stairs.

Justin's POV

Before you think anything. Quinn isn't a slut. She hates herself for this. She tells me that everyday now. It's really sad. She wouldn't do it if she was in a relationship she couldn't. It's a very confusing thing.

"Justin?" I heard Hayley say, I turned and nodded, "you know what she's doing, right?" Again, I nodded, "will she be okay?"

"Yes. She'll be fine." I say with a sigh.

•••

I stayed on the ttf bus last night. Sure, I'm not to fond of Hayley because of what she said but she didn't know what's going on. She had a major anxiety attack.

I heard the door open and saw Quinn walk in, i shot her a look, one of those 'I know what you did and I don't like it' looks. She just shrugged.

"I need to do something, I'll be about 10 minutes maybe less." She grinned.

Quinn's POV