Chapter 5

Anastacia's POV

It was so good to see Matt, and he looked so good, it made me happy to see him so happy.

We talked and I caught him up on what had been going on, which in truth wasn't much.

"Are you ready for Saturday?" he asked.

"I don't know that I'll ever be ready for that." I said looking at him.

"I know Ana, it'll be a good day but a bad day, but I'll be there for you."

And I was glad because come Saturday, the day my sister was getting married I would need him.

Stacey's wedding was meant to be next year, but 5 month's ago our Mom was diagnosed with Cancer, they were treating her but didn't expect her to see the end of the year. So Stacey had moved her wedding forward so mom could see at least one of her daughter's get married.

I smiled at him, thank god I have you, I thought.

We talked awhile longer then Matt went upstairs to use the bathroom and when he didn't come back down I knew exactly where he was.

He'd gotten into bed.

He always falls asleep in my bed, has done since we were ten.

I cleaned up then went upstairs and sure enough he'd taken off everything but his boxers and was sound asleep.

I got changed, cleaned my teeth and climbed in beside.

I was glad he was here, he had a way of always making me feel safe, that everything would turn out OK.