Chapter 15

Anastacia's POV

I couldn't believe Jake had said that, I was actually embarrassed, but I hid it well. I mean really, Matt could have any woman he wanted, just look at him, he was gorgeous.

We drove to my place and I couldn't wait to get these damn shoe's off.

I went straight upstairs and sat on my bed.

"I need a shower." I said as Matt walked in "I need this makeup off and my hair, don't even get me started on that."

I undid my shoes, thankgod, and took them off.

"Can you help me get these pins out of my hair, there is like a thousand in it?" I asked Matt.

So he sat behind me and we pulled the pins out of my hair.

"Did you have fun?" I asked him, he was being very quiet.

"Yeah I did, well, I mean,"

"I know, most of it was ok." I interrupted, I knew what he meant.

It had been a nice wedding, I just hated the reason for it, mom.

"I think that's it." Matt said.

Good, I stood up "Now unzip me please." I turned my back to him again.

He unzipped my dress and I went into the bathroom.

I stood under the running water for a long time, washing my hair and my makeup off, and, well, I cried again.

I couldn't believe my sister was married, and as usual, crying for my mom, I cried everytime I thought about her, she would kill me if she knew.

I dried and got dressed and went to my bedroom, Matt was already in bed laying there, I wasn't sure if he was asleep or not.

I went downstairs and got a drink and looked around, I really needed to clean up, the house was a mess.

What Ana, your going to do that now? I asked myself.

I shook my head and went back upstairs turning the light's off as I went.

I climbed into bed and turned off my lamp.

I thought about what I was going to do tomorrow, maybe spend the day with mom, and that thought made me start crying all over again.

I needed to start coping, better than I was anyway, because I was not coping at all, out of anyone in my family I was the worst. 

I felt Matt reach out and touch my hair, "Hey' he whispered.

I rolled over and faced him "I'm sorry Matt," I whispered "I'm sorry I've been no fun."

He reached out and pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead.

"It's ok Ana, I don't mind, I don't mind at all."

Thankgod I had him in my life.

I snuggled into his chest and for the first time in a few weeks I fell asleep almost immediately.