Chapter 68

Matt's POV

I'm not going to lie. I completely freaked out. Jesus Christ, Ana was pregnant, and I didn't even know what to think of it.

I sat on the toilet seat looking at that white strip, a baby, how the hell were we suppose to have a baby?

I stayed in the bathroom for at least ten minutes and when I came out I knew Ana was awake, but I never said a word, I couldn't.

I didn't go back to sleep, no matter how hard I tried and when the sun came up I had a shower and got dressed. I had to get out of here.

I stood in the bathroom door and watched Ana sleeping,  I wanted to shake her awake and ask her what the hell we were going to do?

She woke up as I was putting my shoes on. I lied to her, and I hated my self for that. She looked at me and I knew she wanted me to kiss her but I couldn't.

I left. I got in my car and drove around. I really wanted to talk to someone, but who? There wasn't anybody who I really wanted to talk too.

I drove home and let myself in. I looked around then sat on the couch. I might stay here tonight, I thought to myself, just think things through.

I don't even know how long I sat there for, but my phone ringing scared the crap out of me.

It was Ana, and I knew she was upset, she asked me when I was coming home and I couldn't answer.

"You can't even answer me." She cried, and she hung up.

I stared at my phone, what the fuck was I doing? It was Ana, my Ana, there was no way I could stay away from her.

I got in my car and drove home to Ana's and what I walked into, well, it made me realise how much I loved her and how special this baby was.

Ana was throwing the couch cushions around, looking for her phone, and I realised that I'd done that, upset her.

I grabbed her and told her how amazing she was and I could see the relief on her face. That was when I realised Ana was as scared as me.

I kissed her.

"It'll be okay Ana." I assured her "I mean, it's you and me."

"I didn't mean for this to happen Matt, I really didn't. " She cried.

Did she think I thought she did this on purpose?

"Ana, I know, but it has happened."

As I was standing there with Ana in my arms when I realised that this beautiful women was having my baby, and I was happy about it.

"I love you." I murmured kissing her deeply "This scares the absolute fuck out of me, but Ana, it's our baby."

She nodded and kissed me back.

"Oh my god Ana." I whispered "We're having a baby."

"It's terrifying. "She whispered back.

That night as we layed in bed I looked at her laying there with her eyes closed.

I pulled her into my arm's and kissed her cheek. I put my hand on her stomach and she placed her hand over mine.

"I think mom would be happy Matt." She murmured and I could see the tears in her eye's.

"Mmmm I think your right." I kissed her cheek again. "What do you think everyone else will say?"

"I have no idea." She said looking at me.

"And you know what?" I asked her.

She shook her head "What?"

"I couldn't give a fuck what anyone else thinks." I kissed her.

"Good."

She snuggled into me and I wrapped her up in my arm's.