Chapter 52

Matt's POV

I looked at her.

"What?" she asked.

What? Was she fucking serious? She was laying there, in her underwear looking at me, and she asks me what.

I smiled and layed down beside her.

She turned to me and kissed me and wrapped her leg around mine.

I ran my hands down her back and her thighs, then back up to her bra. I fumbled with the clasp, damn,  Ana's hand was sliding down my stomach to my jeans, she undid the button and fuck,  I could not get this bra undone.

Finally I got it just as she undid my zip and moved her hand down into my pants.

I groaned "Fuck Ana."

I rolled over on top her and kissed her, hard.

I leant back onto my knees and looked at her,  her eyes were closed. I took off her bra and threw it, I don't know where it went, I didn't care.

I grabbed her arms and with one hand pinned her hands above her head, I kissed her neck while my other hand moved to her beasts.

She wrapped her legs around my waist and moaned.

I kissed down her neck, down to her beasts,  kissing them, I let go of her hands and they immediately went straight into my hair.

I moved down, kissing her stomach and then down her thighs, I made my way back up the inside of her thighs and her grip on my hair became tighter.

I grabbed her panties and started pulling them down. She suddenly sat up and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

She didn't say anything, she just started pulling my jeans off.

Suddenly it was a frenzy of pulling pants off each other and legs everywhere and then we were both naked with me on top of her.

I kissed her and slid myself inside her.

"Oh god." she murmured wrapping her legs around my waist.

Oh god alright.

We started moving together and I was kissing her lips and her face and her neck. I felt her nails digging into my back, she was tightening around me and making soft moaning noises.I pulled my face back and looked at her, her eyes were closed and her mouth was slightly open.

I moved faster and she kept up with me.

"Oh fuck." she moaned.

Jesus fucking christ, she was there, head was back and she was groaning.

I buried my face in her neck "Jesus Ana, fuck."

And I let myself go.

I collapsed onto her and kissed her neck.

"I don't remember playing that game when we were growing up." I murmured in her ear.

She laughed "Oh my god Matt, that is so lame."

I rolled over and pulled her into my arms. She looked at me and smiled, and I realized I was totally and completely in love with her.