chapter 11

¤Shiro's POV¤

Things have been getting worse with Allura and Pidge. Allura is being even worse sending her off to work on something while we're eating and sleeping then making her train harder. I know she's doing it because Lance isn't here and it's making everyone not just me pissed off.

"Hey guys" I say as I walking into the dining hall.

"Hey Shirio!" Pidge said tinkering again on her mini camera again.

"Hey Pidgeon" I say laughing and sitting down with Hunk.

"How are you guys" Hunk asks getting goo and setting it down next to Pidge mouthing eat.

"Im ok and im almost done with my camera" she said taking a spoonful into her mouth.

"Im getting closer to making a replica of peanut butter cookie flavored goo!" Hunk said happily.

"That's awesome Hunk!" I exclaimed starting on my goo.

"Pidge Coran needs help on the training simulator" Allura said walking in.

"Yes Princess" she said getting up and walking out.

Allura sat in her seat eating her goo.

"Shiro you did really good in training yesterday" Allura said batting her eyelashes. She continued flirting with me until the alarm started going off.

"Guys Lance is waking up!" We heard Pidge over the comms.

We all got up and ran to the med bay joining everyone in a group hug with Lance in the middle his arms mostly wrapped around Keith.

Once we spread out Lance looked happy to see all of us.

"Lance you were gone forever!" Coran said patting him on the back.

"Yeah...sorry to be such a hassle guys" Lance said looking down.

"You weren't a hassle Lance we wouldn't make it without you" I said smiling brightly everyone agreeing.

"Okay guys let's give him some room to breathe it's time for training that Lance will skip out on" I said in my 'dad voice'.

We all started walking to the training room when I saw Pidge almost fall over using a wall to catch herself.

"Pidge you okay?" I said helping her up.

"Yeah Yeah just a little lightheaded I'll be fine probably just the excitement" she said while keeping herself up.

"Okay tell me if your feeling too off okay?" I told her with a small smile.

"Okay paladins we are going to do the invisible maze first!" Coran said with excitement as we all know it is his favorite.

"Lance you wanna go with me you can direct!" She said cheerfully looking at him.

"Yeah definitely Pidge" he said back running up to the control area with the rest of us following.

"Okay Pidge two steps left the one foward" he said.

After she did his directions she was about half-way through.

"G-guys I don't feel to--" Pidge started saying falling into a wall having it electrocute her.

"Pidge!" We all screamed running down to get her off.

Coran put the walls down and we all ran up to her.

I checked her pulse to see she was it was really faint.

I picked her up and ran to a healing pod. Coran started it up and did his calculations.

"She is um very malnourished, and she was very injured when she was electrocuted" He said sighing and look up till us "45 minutes earth time" he said walking out.

We all sighed and sat in front of the pod waiting for it to turn on.

(A/N ik ik very short I was just exhausted but wanted to get something out today I'll try to publish something tomorrow too. Guys important stuff okay so everytime I go around this particular person my heart starts racing and I get flustered and I start breathing kinda heavy WHAT DO I DO guys I think your amazing author has a- has a- c-crush...)