2. The Cursed Artifact

"I should be hallucinating or getting mad. I should see a psychologist," Joey was talking to wolf when Daniel barged in bubbling with excitement. 

"See what I got," he showed a beautiful Sphinx revolving clock. 

"This was made by Napoleon III in the 19th century

"This was made by Napoleon III in the 19th century. This bronze is nearly two centuries old," Daniel said. 

"Seriously Daniel?" Joey looked at him with a playful smirk. 

"OK. This might be a replica. Or original. Who knows? I scavenged various antique shops to get it," Daniel said proudly. 

"The bird ladies aren't even that beautiful," Joey said examining the piece closely. 

"Joey, it is an Egyptian Sphinx. Ellen, the party hostess had sent this as a gift to me," Daniel said. 

"This is too much Daniel. This might be costly," Joey said thoughtfully. 

"I know right. She was quite pleased with me. She said this is a thank you gift. I was shopping for party decorations. I saw this in an antique shop and made the event manager get it. This was the key attraction in their reception hall. I placed all the decorations around it. She assumed I loved it and sent it to me," Daniel said . 

"Ask the event manager how much it cost? We will buy something equivalent to that price to gift them in the next party," Joey said. 

"I will. I just can't get the clock to work. It will be fun if it works. We can use it for various games in our parties," Daniel said and placed the clock opposite to Joey's bed where the vase he broke was kept earlier. 

"That was a beautiful vase. Anyway. This looks much better," he said. 

"Now I should try not to break this," Joey sighed. 

----

Joey was lying on his stomach and Daniel was giving him a mind blowing rim job. Joey was moaning in ecstasy as Daniel proceeded to explore his butt hole deeper and deeper. The sensations were getting stronger by minute. Daniel turned Joey to face him and started to ride him. He kept caressing Joey's nipples. Joey felt elated. Waves of pleasure filled his brain. 

Joey closed his eyes and a stunning white unicorn appeared from the clouds. Joey opened his eyes confused. Daniel released inside him and Joey too released on his stomach. Daniel grabbed a cum towel and wiped the mess. Joey did not understand what happened for a minute. The appearance of unicorn was so realistic. 

"Are you all right sweetie?" Daniel shook him. 

"Yes. I am so confused Daniel. A unicornya came here," Joey said. 

Daniel laughed, "I have had stars blinking in my head when you ride me. You got a unicorn? You are always a bit extra," he smiled heartily. Joey melted in that smile. He placed his head comfortably on Daniel's chest and dozed off. The last thing he saw was the Sphinx revolving clock. 

Joey started dreaming as he entered into deep slumber. He saw a strange darkness engulfing everything. He saw a bluish light in the form of a clock. A clock that was spinning extremely fast, backwards. 

He saw himself being extorted through a wormhole of bluish light. He saw Daniel opening the door and receiving the Sphinx clock parcel. He saw him decorating around it for the party, he saw him tell the event manager to buy it from the antique shop. 

"What the hell is happening? Where am I?" Joey wondered. The vortex kept pulling him further. He saw the antique dealer get the Sphinx clock from another person. He saw the artifact changing numerous hands. He saw it being thrown into a den during the Nazi period with various other special objects. He saw it being kept safely in a church which was plundered during the war. 

"What is happening? I am travelling backwards. What sort of cursed artifact is that. I am getting rid of this, first thing in the morning," Joey thought. He saw Napoleon III getting the artifact and entrusting it to a bishop of the church. 

"So it is a real antique piece," he thought. 

Joey saw craftsmen mining copper and mixing it with tin to create bronze. He saw them sculpting the Sphinx and the base. He saw a number of women chanting together and forming the revolving clock with various gears. He finally saw a group of witches with hoods covering their faces stand around the clock and perform rituals. He saw the time. It was 1.20 AM. 

Joey felt himself being pulled out of the vortex. He felt like all his muscles were going to rip open. He opened his eyes. He could see nothing. Something was on his face. He inhaled the soothing lavender perfume Daniel sprays on his pillows to get calm sleep. 

He pushed it with all his strength. It was the pillow. Daniel was sitting on his stomach. 

"What were you trying to do? Why did you press that pillow on my face? Trying to kill me?" Joey asked with a smile. 

"I would never do that in this life or any other," Daniel yelled like mad. In an instant he jumped down and hit his head straight into the wall. Blood started pouring. Joey got up startled. Daniel had hit himself two more times before Joey stopped him. 

Daniel fainted in Joey's hands. Joey placed him on the bed and fetched the first aid box. Wolf pulled his night dress. Joey turned to see what he was trying to show. The Sphinx revolving clock was working. The time was 1.20 AM. Both the Sphinx lady figures looked all the more terrifying. A black goo was coming out from their eyes like tears. 

Joey swiped his finger in it and tasted it. It was the same goo he often tasted in his dreams. 

If you like the Story, please vote. Leave your comments. I love to hear from the readers. 

Keep reading to know further what evil the artifact had released. Was Daniel really trying to kill Joey because of his dark secrets? Will Joey escape?