Possessed - Prologue

Joey felt a cool breeze caressing his face. He was standing in an abandoned street, lit with a row of lights. There was an orange burn where the sun had once been. The clouds looked like demons in various shapes. Joey opened his mouth. A black gooey liquid spilled out of his mouth. 

He felt a sudden heat rushing through his body. The black goo spread to his eyes. His head started filling with the dark matter. Joey opened his mouth to shout. But, the darkness spread out of him like a whirlwind, burning everything on its way. The street, lights, houses everything exploded into million pieces.

Joey woke up with a startle. Lark, his young  puppy was licking him with love. Daniel entered the room meddling with his mobile. 

"What?" he shouted, "did you break the vase again? You are a bad dog Lark," he started chastising the puppy. 

Joey saw the huge vase placed in front of the bed shattered to pieces. Daniel thought it was Lark. But, it was actually Joey. The force in his dream had manifested itself in the physical world too. 

"Sweetie, this weeks statistics are out. You have the highest number of views in YouTube for the week. Our channel is the number one with 75 million subscribers. You top the list for the 15th consecutive week," he said brimming with happiness. 

Joey got the mobile from him and viewed the statistics. Daniel always woke him up with cheerful news. If there was anything serious like a major loss or a problem, he would say it when Joey is relaxing in front of the TV after breakfast or lunch. 

"Such a cutie pie. Knows how to handle his man perfectly," Joey praised Daniel within himself and went near the wall where the vase was kept. 

He peeled the wallpaper a little and saw the wall was damaged badly with numerous cracks. He snapped his finger and made a circle in air. The wall fixed itself automatically. 

Joey punched his hand in the wall satisfied it was strong again. He turned to see Wolf glaring at him. He stretched his hands and he came running to him. 

"It happened again. I am turning into an evil demon," Joey said hugging Wolf sadly. He licked the black goo coming out of Joey's mouth. 

If you like the Story, please vote. Leave your comments. I love to hear from the readers. 

Keep reading to join Joey on an epic journey through various dimensions facing unicorns, three headed dogs and Egyptian Goddesses to prove his love for Daniel.