21. The Lady Flower of Lenogav

Joey and Pietro stood on the two podiums beneath the lovers of the Isis statue. Joey placed the white Lotus of Life carefully on the statue's head and Mushi started to chant the spells that connected with the mandala shown in the Lotus of Life. Isis came alive. The Mandala drawings in the Lotus gleamed as halo behind her head. 

She raised her head and saw the men standing above her

She raised her head and saw the men standing above her. Her body filled with anger. But, it ebbed and flowed down through the cow head in her stomach and fell into oblivion. She looked all around her. Only the joy of  being reincarnated remained in her heart. 

"It is working," Pietro jumped to Joey's side and hugged him. Isis raised her head and saw them. They jumped down and bowed before her. She gave an all knowing smile. 

"The Lady Flower of Lenogav," she said. She stretched her wings wide and flew away. 

"What wait. Please. I need to know how to defeat Shooni," Joey shouted at her far disappearing figure. Mushi climbed on his shoulder and hit its own head again. 

"The Lady Flower. How stupid of us. Why didn't we think of it earlier?" Mushi sighed. 

"That's why we need a mother. No matter how old we are, a mothers wisdom will always guide us," Pietro said. 

"What are you talking? Why did she fly away?" Joey asked perplexed. 

"Joey, she already gave the answer to your question. As I told you earlier, trees and jungles were created first. They suck the strength from the earth and the air. The likes of Shooni are created for a specific purpose. They do not have feelings and do not stop at any cost till they complete their task. But, it's creators can always control it," Pietro said. 

"You mean like a robot?" Joey asked. 

"Yes. The creators of Shooni killed themselves to prevent the witches making them control Shooni. Their strength was absorbed by the jungle trees in the place they died," Mushi said. 

"And where was that?" Joey asked. 

"Thailand in your world. You have to cross the oak forest in this realm. The Lady Flower is a special flower shaped like a woman. It is extremely rare and hidden in the bark of the oldest tree in the jungle. It has the sap of all the dead souls buried on the land. If you get the flower, Shooni will obey, since it has the soul of its creators," Mushi said. 

"But beware, you have to fight the tree nymphs to get into the mystical jungle," Ara said. 

"Yes. But, I am sure you will figure out a way to win them. Crossing the oak forest is no easy task too. It is extremely cluttered. Even worms can't pass through it easily. The branches are mighty heavy. Even a small branch can break a mountain into pieces," Pietro warned. 

Joey looked at his watch. He still had one full hour. "I will try Pietro. What do I have to lose? Like you said, I have come this far. I do not want to give up." Pietro and Cerberus led Joey to the gates of hell. 

"You will succeed my friend. All our prayers are with you. I cannot leave hell. But, deliver my blessings to my heir when you see him," Pietro said his goodbyes and disappeared. Cerberus licked Joey with love and settled in the gate. 

Joey called his Unicorn. "You can go only until the entrance of the oak forest in him. It is quite tangled Joey," Mushi said. Ara and Joey climbed the Unicorn and it started flying. 

Please vote if you like the story. Leave your comments without fail. Reading your comments is a great inspiration to write further.  

One more hour. Will Joey be able to retrieve the Lady Flower by then? Lend your support to Joey through voting.  Get ready to meet some really cute creatures of the Oak forest in the next chapter.