14. Isis - The Egyptian Goddesss

"Araki means female demon," Mushik whispered into Joey's ears. 

He was too distracted to hear him. He slumped down and started weeping. The princess came near him and watched him helplessly. 

"What is the matter human?" Mushik too asked confused. 

"I hit him. My Danny boy. He won't even bear a scratch. I hit him with all my power," Joey said sobbing. 

"It was not your fault. It was necessary to send him back. I am amazed. You were so poise and used your logic even in such a dire situation. You did not heed to temptation and showed great self-control. I trust you now. I am honored to work with you," Mushik said. 

"Yes Joey. Do not worry. Your love will keep that human safe," the princess said. 

"Celia said Daniel will feel pain still. The demon is going to use him again and again to blackmail me. He is suffering because of me," Joey cried. 

"Your destiny is tied together. You both are fighting bravely," Mushik said. 

"I hope my mother heals him now too. My poor darling," Joey said standing up checking his watch. He looked at the princess. 

"Araki, what are you doing here? Why were you talking to me" he asked. 

"Just call me Ara," she said, "I am enjoying my freedom. I wander in all dimensions. I saw you here, heard your thoughts and answered. I did not know you will hear it. I got scared and hid myself.  I would really like to come with you if .... you want to take me," she said. 

"Be careful," Mushik whispered into Joey's ears seated on his shoulder. Joey looked at the face of the princess. It was quite innocent. 

"I trust her," he said. 

"The decision is yours. I will show you the path from here," Mushik said. 

"Thank you Mushi," Joey said smiling. 

"Don't call me that. I hate pet names," Mushik jumped. 

"That's my dialogue

"That's my dialogue. I say it often to Daniel," Joey laughed. 

"We should visit the Adobe of Isis, the Egyptian Goddess of Children," Mushik said. 

"Isis," the princess gasped, "it is in the underworld. No living person can go there. It is guarded by Cerberus, the three headed beast that breathes fire."

"Yes. We have to," Mushik said, "Isis is the mother of fertility. She is the one who created all living things. Only she knows the way to destroy Shooni." 

"OK. We will start now," Joey said mounting on his Unicorn. Mushik jumped on his shoulder. 

"You are welcome to join us if you wish Ara," he told the princess. 

"I will be happy to come. But, there is one problem. You cannot talk to Isis even if you go to the underworld defeating the beast," Ara said. 

"What is it?" Joey asked. 

"It is just that Isis is dead," Mushik said mischievously. 

If you like the Story, please vote. Leave your comments. I love to hear from the readers. 

How can a dead Goddess help Joey? Was Mushik testing him? Will Joey listen to Ara's words? Get ready to enter the hell and face the three faced dog.