12. Mushik

Joey saw the flower in his hand turn into a blue light and reach the God. In a moment he saw the world's most cutest baby elephant sitting in front of him. It was God Akurath still in his elephant form. But he was quite happy and appeased. The single flower Joey had given was on his hand. 

He did not have the mighty warrior form. He looked like a baby by all means, dressed in beautiful pink. The Unicorn came near him and nudged him with love. Joey felt relieved. The God had accepted his offering. 

"What do you seek human?" God Akurath asked playing with the flower Joey had given him. 

"I thank you wholeheartedly for accepting my offering Great God. Please grant me the knowledge and power to complete the task I have undertaken," Joey bowed before him. 

"You have come to the right place my son. All rituals start by giving me the first offering. You offered me the flower and music. I will give you two things in exchange," he said. 

He threw the flower in his hands at Joey. Joey felt like Hulk in a moment. "I have given you superhuman strength, the power of thousand elephants combined together. It will help you fight Shooni physically," God Akurath said. 

Joey bowed again thanking him. God Akurath recreated the conch shell blowing music. The leaves around them rattled and a bird flew swiftly amidst them. A Mouse dressed like a warrior was riding the bird. He got down majestically. 

"Where should I take you My Lord?" he asked briskly. 

"What? You are his ride? But, he is mighty," Joey said surprised

The mouse turned and gave him one disgusting look. "Do not dare to insult me human. I can carry Lord Akurath billion times faster than your petty Unicorn," he said angrily. 

"I apologize," Joey backed down. 

"This is Mushik. My ride. He is the fastest in the world and he carries me around wherever I want to go. Mushik is not just fast. He has the knowledge you seek to defeat Shooni."

He turned to Mushik, "Provide the human the knowledge he seeks to complete his task," he ordered. 

Both Mushik and Joey bowed before the God for his blessings. The God spoke again, "All the power and knowledge a person seeks can be acquired, human. But, remember. The greatest obstacle is the one that the mirror reflects." The God blessed him and disappeared. 

"I clearly don't like you," Mushik said as soon as he was gone, "I don't think you are worthy enough to be showered by my knowledge."

"I don't enjoy working with a vermin too. But, I believe God Akurath had bought us together for a reason. We have to put up with each other for the next....," Joey checked his watch. It showed an hour had already passed, "for the next 6 hours," he said. 

If you like the Story, please vote. Leave your comments. I love to hear from the readers. 

Joey is as strong as Hulk readers? What you think? Is physical power alone enough to defeat a vengeful spirit? Leave you opinion on the comments sections. 

A vermin minister who despises Joey. Where will the journey lead him further? What will they accomplish together in just six hours? Read the next chapter to see Joey meeting Daniel unexpectedly in this magical realm.