9. Inter-Dimension

Joey was both perplexed and irritated at Celia's act. "I should have seen Daniel at least once," he thought. "Where is this damn elevator going to take me," he wondered. All this happened in a second and Joey suddenly saw thin white beams of lights emerging from the wooden interiors of the elevator. 

Joey went backwards trying to escape the beams and he suddenly felt a massive jolt

Joey went backwards trying to escape the beams and he suddenly felt a massive jolt. The elevator was moving backwards instead of moving up or down. It moved with devilish speed and Joey was thrown around on all sides without balance. His head banged on the wood fiercely.  

He became furious and stood up gathering all his powers. He stood steadily with his legs spread wide and clutched his palms tight, engorging his biceps like a hulk. He gathered all his power and let out a wild shriek.  The elevator stopped. 

Joey pressed the button and opened the door. He stepped out into a vast grassland. The blue door behind him disappeared. 

"Great

"Great. I am in the middle of nowhere," Joey said looking around the vast stretches of grass around him and the mystic cloud laden sky above him. 

"This is the inter-dimension. The place where Gods of different dimensions reside," a voice told him. Joey looked around. But, saw nobody. 

"Maybe it is my intuition again," he thought. 

The place reminded him of Scotland. Joey remembered his trip to Scotland with Daniel. They camped in the grasslands and made love on wet grass. Daniel's smiling face filled his mind. 

"You tried to kill yourself for me?" Joeys mind ached. He gathered himself together. 

"This is no time for self-pity. Concentrate Joey. You have to save him. What next?" Joey closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Joey was a quarterback in his school and college. They often faced new teams.

He remembered his coach's words now. "Equip yourself to the full if you don't know what the enemy has in store."

"I should make myself strong," Joey thought. He started walking in a particular direction towards the clouds. The mist was touching him. It was as if he was walking on the clouds. 

Joey stood for a moment. He stretched his hands and pulled out a handful of clouds. He started molding it into a weapon. He created a sword and a shield.

"Why didn't I try a gun?" he wondered, "so much for being a sculptor's son." 

Joey walked with the shield and the sword in his hand. He did not know where to go, or what to do next. The clouds kept getting thicker. He felt like someone was watching him. He turned to see a whitish figure hide itself hurriedly. 

Joey was confused whether it was just the mist or some sort of animal. He kept walking. He felt like there was no end. The clock kept ticking. 

"I need a ride," Joey decided, "I should create a car or a flight."

"Or a horse, perhaps a unicorn," he heard someone say. 

If you like the Story, please vote. Leave your comments. I love to hear from the readers. 

Who is talking to Joey? A friend, foe or just his intuition like Rumi said. What dangers waits him in the new realm? Extend your support to Prince Joey on this Journey for love. Keep reading. Keep voting.