10. A Unicorn Ride

Joey was clearly appalled now. He stretched his sword and shouted, "who are you? show yourself."

No answer came. But, he liked the idea of creating a unicorn. "I am the son of a world renowned sculptor and I can make objects out of anything," he thought. He gathered the clouds and started creating a unicorn. 

Daniel was quite interested in art and crafts. But, he never had the patience to create things perfectly. He would see some tutorial in Pinterest, assume it is easy and buy all the necessary things. He will sit around for hours messing with the scissors and gum and start pouting. 

Joey will make the intended things for him with his magic. He loved creating things. He had created a number of things from Christmas decorations to unique artifacts decorating their home. He will wait till Daniel falls asleep and finish the work. He will alter Daniel's memory, making him believe he did it himself. 

"After all, sculpting has been in my gene," Joey thought, giving the unicorn its final touches. 

"It is beautiful. Maybe I should look like a prince to ride it," Joey thought. He changed his attire to look like a prince. "How silly ! Thousands of life depend on me and I am here changing dresses. Get serious Joey," he scolded himself. 

"It's OK. Enjoying the journey is as important as reaching the goal," he heard a voice say again. 

Joey was perplexed. Someone was clearly following him. But he couldn't see who, in the mist and the clouds. Joey finished his Unicorn and pulled it out of the clouds. 

Joey felt like a real young prince, touching the bulging muscles and unruly mane of the unicorn

Joey felt like a real young prince, touching the bulging muscles and unruly mane of the unicorn. Joey knew well he could always control the objects he created. He patted the face of his unicorn with love and mounted it swiftly. 

"Take me to the place which will give me enough power to fulfill my task," he commanded. In an instant, he felt the Unicorn flying with him amidst the clouds. He felt like someone was trying to mount his unicorn along with him. He turned to see who it was. But, the unicorn's hair and the clouds surrounding them made it impossible to see. 

"This dimension has the worst lighting ever," Joey thought. His unicorn dropped him in front of a huge pyramid. There were countless stairs leading upwards. Joey stood at the bottom of the stairs in his prince attire, with a shield and a sword in hand. He was stuck again. He did not know what lay ahead. 

"This is the adobe of God Akurath

"This is the adobe of God Akurath. He has the strength of one million elephants," the voice that had been following him all along whispered again. 

If you like the Story, please vote. Leave your comments. I love to hear from the readers. 

What do you think about the pictures? Please let me know in the comments. All of them are taken from Pinterest. I think the story is more defined through these pictures than the words from here on. A great salute to all the digital artists who created this. Show your appreciation through  voting. 

A God with the strength of million elephants? Will he help Joey or crush him? Who is that voice talking to him? Keep reading to know the answers.