Chapter 3

Lexi's POV....

I chucked my light purple vans on and hurried out the door I was already running late to met Casey on the esplanade down from where I work. We were going to have lunch together and chill out and shop today. we didn't have dance today and I didn't have work and I wanted to do anything but sit at home.
As I was walking kinda partly running to meet her as I looked up to see the familiar sights of the esplanade i got a text message I opened it and sighed sitting down out front a café.

-To LexieMissMonkey

Sorry girly I can't meet you today Kelly called me in to teach the younger kids. sorry maybe another time

Love Cas.... :)

-To MrsCaseyDreamCakes

That's okay and yeah defs another time have fun with the little kids :)

Love Lexie :)

I huffed and got up and started walking alone the esplanade looking at all the little family's eating ice cream together and all the other teenagers walking around. I decided to walk out on the the jetty where there wasn't many people and I could just go think for a bit.

I looked out to the water and could see birds flying around so wild and free I even saw a little turtle swimming around. I sat down right at then end of the jetty my feet hanging down near the water. Me and my brother always use to come out here when we first moved here almost ever 2nd day.
It made me upset to think what happened to him but I can't cry over him he left me he left to join them it's his own fault that what happened to him did.

"hey little lady" a strong male voice interrupted my thoughts
"Ummm hi" I said turning around my jaw dropped and my eyes opened wide.
It was.... The four guys that I had seem at my work and the gym which remind a me I should go there later today.
"You guys what are you doing here and why are you following me"
"Following you" the shorter one with the curly blonde hair said with question on his voice
"Yeah I saw you when I was at work and while I was at the gym yesterday"
"Yeah you look hot while working out cutie" the one with the darker skin and big brown eyes said eying me up and down making me a little uncomfortable I was wearing some quite short jean shorts and a low hanging summer singlet that you can see my green bikini.
"Gross what do you guys want"
"Nothing we just wanted to hang out down the jetty and your here" I looked up at them all each of them had tattoos and piercings all over them 2 of them hair at colours in there hair and they kinda frighten me a bit they were people I didn't really want to be around.
I stood up and looked up at them they all towered over me.
"I have to go"
"No you don't you have time to hang out"
This was the first time this boy had spoken since they showed up over 5mins ago he was taller then the other boys by quite some bit he's tattoos looked more meaningful and the way he bit his lip taking a bit of his lip ring into his mouth made me want to jump up and kiss him.
Wo what the hell was I thinking...
"No I don't I need to get home and get changed I have things to do"
"Hang on the princess we have things to talk about"
I shook my head and kept walking
"But Lexi you know you wanna stay" I was shock I spun around shocked how did they know my name I don't wear a name tag and when ever there around no one has said my name who are these guys.
I quickly turned and walked fast then before almost running. I just needed to get out of there.

Luke's POV....
"I have to go" she said standing up she was so short and cute her eyes were such a bright beautiful shad of blue and her hair was such an awesome colour the pink and purple really brung out her eyes. What am I thinking I don't even know this girl why and i think this and besides I'm luke hemming I don't date girls I never have nor will I ever. But she is pretty cute and wow she looks a lot like Joey.
"No you don't you have time to hang out" I said stepping in front of her I could see her looking at me up and down at my tattoos and piercings I smirked and bit my lip grabbing my lip ring with my teeth.
"No I don't I need to get home and get changed I have things to do"
"Hang on princess we have things to talk about" I chuckled at mikeys attempted to make her stay.
"But Lexi you know you wanna stay"
She turned around so fast I swore she would have given herself wip lash you could see the shock on her face the fact that four strangers knew her name. She turned again pretty much running away from us. not the best way to deal with this but anyways it's how we roll.

Lexis POV...

I had just finished getting changed in my bed room I was going to go to the gym and try and focus on that for a while and not what happened on the jetty earlier today. I was filling up my water bottle when I heard the front door open i know I had locked it I was freaking out a little bit. I didn't grab a weapon or anything I could hit as hard a guy if I wanted if need be. Growing up the life I did I kinda needed to with who my brother was and who he hung out with to my dad and his drink issues and my mums bitchy avos life was hard.
I walked around the to corner to the lounge room and no one was there I turned back around to see a sea of tattoos and piercings and rainbow coloured hair my first instinct as a girl was to scream but what my brother had taught me kicked in I trough one punch right into one of the guys faces but as I went to through another the other guy grabbed me and slapped my face I didn't stop struggling jumping on his foot but I couldn't break free. I looked up and the guy I had punch had his fist up to my ready to punch when I felt the guy behind me fall to the ground and me start falling with the guy with his fist up was punched back and as I felt myself falling I was pulled back up and into someone's chest I didn't know how to react weather to cry because my face really hurt or freak out by the fact some random is now hold me and carrying me to hopefully my lounge.
As I was seated on my lounge I looked up pushing my small bit of fringe out of my face as I saw who my Hero's were.

"I swear to god you guys are fucking stalkers"
"We're not stalking you Lexi were protecting you and as you can fucking see you bloody need to"
"I... But" they all gave me random looks I didn't know what to say thank-you, get out I have no idea so I just kinda rubbed my face and looked down...
"Lexi let me see your face" the one with the curly hair came and sat down beside me I still don't know these guys names but the one with dark skin and brown eyes was sitting across from me on the single chair, the one with hair like Casey's just you know guys hair cut was shutting the door then went to stand at the wall near the kitchen and the tall one was on the other side of me.

"Are you okay" I nodded
"Good" the curly hair kid said
"She can't stay here"
"I know Mikey" so the one at the kitchen is Mikey cool I guess
"So where does she go"
"With us I guess"
"Ashton you can't be serious it will be worse" and Ashton is the curly hair kid got it I thought to myself I also though what my face looked like no not the red mark from being slapped but my thinking face taking in there names and what is going on.
"No Calum, Ash is right it's the only place for her and it will be safe we're there" Calum is the one with the darkish skin and big beautiful brown eyes. All these guys are so god damn hot. No Lexi no you can't like guys like this it will just be the same as your brother they will just leave and never come back and just drop of the face of the earth.

One thing was going through my mind. I still didn't know one of there names the one I couldn't get off my mind the one the was sitting awfully close to me He smelt like beer and drugs but for some reason I didn't mind it actually reminded me of my brother it was kinda nice for a while.

"Do you think Jayden sent them to kill her" they all nodded
Who's Jayden and why would he send two guys to...to kill me
"Kill me" I managed to get out trying not to sound to scared out of my mind.
"Don't worry your going to live with us we will keep you safe"
Live with them I can't I won't.....I...I...

"Who are you guys"

___________________________

Hope this one was better guys will update in a few days going to the skatepark Tommrow so I can't maybe if I have time (probs not)

Thanks for reading means a lot

Vote, comment and yeah :)

Love you all heaps and heaps!!!!

Find your inner princess and let her shine ☺️

~if the tiara fits...... Wear it~