Chapter 11

Lexis POV...

I was sitting on the lounge in Luke's house we were the only ones home at this point and I didn't like the feeling to be honest. You would think after staying with them for so long and being glued to their sides every second of the day I would be comfortable around them. But I'm not I don't think I ever will be knowing what they do and what they are capable of scares me.

"Hey are you okay" I looked up from the ground that I had only just realised I had been staring at for the past 10mins meeting with Luke's blue eyes, they were so bright like nothing I had seen before.

"Yeah I'm fine just tired"

"Okay" we sat in silence for at least 10 mins before one of us said a word.

"Hey do you know where Mikey and Casey are?" he asked

"Yeah they went for a drive or something"

"Oh, well I know where that's going"

"What do you mean?"

"Never mind anyways are you hungry"

"What"

"I said are you hungry, god sometimes I think your def, or maybe just dumb you are blonde after all" I sat there shocked he did not just call me blonde, dumb and def he needs to check himself before I punch him into next week.

"Oh know I don't care whether I get called a bitch but don't go calling me dumb just because I'm blonde I have you know I'm smarter then all you boys put together but hey that wouldn't be hard a rock is smarter than you"

"You did not just say a rock was smarter than me"

"Yeah I did it's the truth, what are you going to do about it?" I felt my conference growing as I raised my voice this whole time I have wanted to say something anything to get them to leave me alone and maybe I could go back to my house.

"You wanna know what I'm going to do about" his eyes weren't a light shade of blue anymore they grew darker as his angry got stronger. I turned quickly and ran to the door and pulled it open but. Luke grabbed my wrist and spun me around slamming my back into the front door slamming it shut.

"You shouldn't have got me angry Lexi" he whispered in my ear his hot breath on my skin made goose bumps shoot through my entire body.

He placed soft kisses all down my neck and alone my collar bone making me get chills at ever touch. His hands were running up and down my body he knew exactly what he was doing to me and he loved it I felt him smile into my neck while he was still kissing.

"Lexi stop acting like you don't like this I know you do" his hands moved under my shirt pulling it up slightly.

"Luk...e stop n...n...Now" I got out before a loud moan escaped my lips, Luke had found the soft stop on my neck sucking at the skin, leaving a huge hickey on the spot.

"Now your mine" he pulled back from kissing me and pulled of my shirt leaving me in my bra and work out shorts Luke moved his hands to my bum and squeezed it hard making me gasp and taking the opportunity he kissed me slipping his tongue straight in my mouth. His hands started pulling at my pants at the back he got them down a little when we heard a car pulled up.

I quickly pushed Luke off and grabbed my shirt pulling it on and fixing my now even more messed up hair, I quickly chucked it in a messy bun and ran to sit on the lounge turning the TV on to make it look as normal as possible.

"Where home guys and we got Pizza" Mikey and Casey pushed through the door seeming happier than normal.

"Hey guys" me and Luke both said.