Chapter 21

I crawled out bed holding the blanket around me. I grabbed a pair of dance shorts a crop top, undies and a bra and walked over to the bathroom I dropped the blanket and the bruises on my body were worst this time. The cuts were deeper, redder....the bruises were darker almost black they hurt just looking at them.

I turned on the water and when it was just right I jumped in letting the warm water fall over me I stood there for a little while till there was a knock at the door and someone opened it.

"Lexi are you okay"

"Yeah just felt yuck and wanted a shower"

"Okay come down stairs when you're done if you want where watching a movie"

"Maybe" the door shut and I let out a moan I wanted to be done with all this crap I just wanted out.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I screamed punching the wall then sliding down onto my butt the water running down my face what make-up I had one had been washed and cried off till my face was bare. How is it that life can change so quickly from good to bad in seconds and all this does is lead back to Joey.

Luke's POV...

"Maybe" I shut the door and went and sat on my bed...Maybe why maybe I get that bad things have happened but it won't again why does she have to shut me out when I am just trying to fucking help her. I heard her scream I jumped off my bed and opened the door slightly and could see her sitting on the floor of the shower she had tears mixed with water falling down her face.

I walked over to her and opened the shower door.

"Luke"

"Shhh its okay Lex" I held out my hand and pulled up and straight into a hug

"Please stop crying everything is going to be okay I promise" we both looked at each as our lips smashed together it was a weight of our shoulder just the two of us together always made me feel better. She pulled back

"Luke this is nice but can I have a minute to myself please"

"Sure babe but please come down when you're done" she nodded I kissed her again and got out getting a towel and stripping off wrapping the towel around me I got out got changed and went down stairs.

All the boys looked at me and smiled.

"Did you two..."

"No she just screamed in the shower and"

"Luke we don't need to know"

"Ha ha ha guys no nothing happened okay"

"Yeah yeah"

Lexis POV...

I pulled on my under wear and bra, crop top and dance pants. Still looking at myself in the mirror the redness went down the tinniest bit after the shower. I washed my face and pulled my hair up into a messy bun I still felt like crap and Luke still wanted me to go down stairs. I walked out of the bathroom and sat on the end of Luke's bed I was so sore and tired I just wanted to sleep he wouldn't get to mad if I just went to bed would he.

Calum's POV...

"So are you girls okay"

"Yeah" they both said

"Will feel better when I can talk to Lexi"

"Yes I need my little sister"

"Isn't she older then you Casey"

"Yeah but she's smaller then me so I see her more as a little sister"

"Okay then...she just up in my room she should be coming down soon"

"Can I go up and talk to her?" Casey asked looking at Luke

"Yeah try and get her to come down"

"Will do"

Casey's POV...

Once I finally got up stairs after the mission of climbing the stairs, my legs were killing it felt like someone ran over me with a truck ten million times. I opened the door to Luke's room and Lexi was lying in the middle of the bed her cheeks were tear stained. I hated seeing her upset the last time she was like this was when Joey left and she was like this for over a month I just hope it's not that bad this time.

I just left her laying there I didnt want to wake her because then she will just be worse.

"Where is she" Luke asked as I sat down

"Asleep" he looked upset but after explain everything to them they all understood. Lexi is just one of those girls that hates showing her emotion so she just keeps it inside till she is alone and most of the time it just builds up and she bursts.

"Sorry mate" he just nodded and got up and went up stairs.

"Well its late I'm going to bed"

"Yeah me to" one after another we all got up and went to bed it wasn't really that late it was only 9, we all just had enough of today it had been a long day.