Chapter 7

"Well it story time bitch" I was still in shock why him out of all the guys in the bloody town why did it have to be one that works with Joey.

"Should I start from the beginning" she just gave me the 'what do you think' look

"Okay well you know the other day we were meant to hang but you had to teach the little people" she laughed at my name for them and ushered me to keep going.

"Well I still went to the board walk and hanged out there by myself I was sitting on the end of the jetty when four guys came up and annoyed the fuck out of me. Well I went home and ended up getting attacked by some guys but the same four guys from the jetty came in and saved me then they took me back to their house and wouldn't let me leave then they had a huge party and one of them tried to get in my pants but then another one save me then I ended up staying his room that night, the next morning they wouldn't let me leave to come here and that's why I'm 20mins late" I took a huge breath in and looked at Casey she looked so confused

"So how do you know Michael?" she said really confused

"He was one of those guys"

"What no but?"

"Trust me I can tell you he had black and red hair and tattoos up his arm including a cross on his left wrist and when he is thinking he goes crossed eyes a little and him and his mates are in a band together and he play the guitar and sings"

"Okay so maybe you do know him" she laughed

"You know Lex your life sounds like a fan fiction"

"Hahah I know but it's not like it's crazy"

"Isn't it" we both snapped our heads up Casey screamed and ran up and hugged Michael they both kissed and all of the boys just laughed at the fact the Casey was so happy to see him.

"What no hug from you Al"

"No Luke and don't call me Al that's not my name its lexi or lex got it"

"Lex clam down be nice to the boys"

"Fine" I smiled at Casey and walked ove to them

"I still want that hug sweet cheeks" I just stood there till Casey pushed me forward with her foot I fell into Luke I looked up into his big crystal blue eyes I couldn't look away they were beautiful.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in close I rested my head on his chest and hugged him back the shocking thing is I liked it.

"Well when you guys are done" I let go of Luke and pushed away from him and looked at Ashton he didn't seem too impressed with what just happened.

"So are you guys done with dance for today and want to go have some real fun" Calum looked at both me and Casey waiting for one of us to answer. But before I could Casey did.

"Yeah were done for the day hey Lex"

"Umm yeah but I think I will just go home and lay down I'm pretty tired and it's getting pretty late anyways"

"Don't be a baby Lexi it's only 5:30 we can go to Luna park or something?" Luke grabbed my arm and pulled me along with the rest of them. We got out to the cars the boys had park right next to Casey.

"I'm going with my girlfriend" Michael yelled jumping in the front passenger seat and Calum jumped in the back. I started to walk over to get in the back but Luke pulled me away.

"Nope you're coming in my car sweet heart"

"I wish you would stop calling me that" he opened the door for me and I got in he smiled and shut the door. Ashton opened the back door to get in but Luke shut it again.