Chapter 4

"Who are you guys"

I was worried I wanted to know who they were and how they new me.

"Lexi we" Ashton grabbed my hand

"No" I ripped my hand away I looked up at him angry filled his eyes and went a whole new darker shad of hazel I quickly stood up frightened by his sudden change in mood.

"Lexi"
"No....ummm"
"Luke" I sighed finally knowing his name. He was so cute his face his smile everything made him perfect I just wish he wasn't so similar to Joey all would be fine.

"Who are you guys, how do you know me and why are you following me"

They all looked at each other and all stood up and walked towards me Mikey walked from behind me and stood with the others.

"We're in a gang" Calum said trying to walk closer to me Luke pushed him back though.

Really of course they are this is just another repeat of the whole Joey thing.

"That doesn't explain how you know me and why those guys wanted to kill me"

"Those guys are from a rival gang from the other side of town" Mikey said

"But lately they have been on our turf" there turf what was Ashton talking about.

"So how"
"We know Joey Lexi that's how we know you" they all shot Luke a look like they weren't meant to tell me that.

"You can't"

"We can were on the same gang that he is"

"No get out of my house now I don't want anything to do with you or your stupid gang"

"We can't do that Lexi your brother sent us to look after you and that's what were going to do"

"Calum what are you talking about my brother...... He's ummmm dead he can't have sent you. Your lying now leave before I call the cops" I went to grab my phone but Ashton lent forward and took it from me it was already unlocked and I could see him typing a few things in then he locked it again and put it in his picked.

"You can get this back later after you come with us"

"I'm not"

"Yes you are and your brother isn't dead" I was shocked I felt my body freeze up he had to be dead he left and and he I didn't know what to say I kinda just felt my body go weak the fact that he really did leave.

"Lex are you okay" I shook me head I felt myself falling and I don't know what happened after that but the last thing I saw was the boys running to grab me.

Luke's POV...
"Yes you are and your brother isn't dead" I had let the words spill from my mouth. All the boys giving me looks but who cares she needed to know.
We could see her tense up she didn't say anything but it was almost like you could see the words she wanted to say I her eyes.

"Lex are you okay" she shook her head at us just as she started falling. All of us boys lunched at her I wrapped my arms around her along with Ashton the other to boys stepped back.

"Okay now what" just as if it was striped In a movie Lexi phone went off and Ashton's face looked confused
"Who is MrsCaseyDreamCakes and if she is as dream as this seems I wonder how dreamy she will be in the sheets"
"Shut up Ashton just hang up the phone and turn it off for now we don't need the shit from anyone"
"Yeah that casey chick is most likely her best friend wondering where she is"
We all nodded.
"As I said before what now"
"We take her back to our house and look after her like we have been told"
"Luke what about her friend if she asks where she is"
"We can deal with that later but for now we have to look after her like we do anybody else"
"You mean like the other girls we have at party's"
"No Mikey"
"If that's the case I'm so in"
"Calum shut up no I didn't mean like that. Fucking wrong choice of words"
"Damn straight"
"We just need to make sure she doesn't get hurt okay"
"What if"
"No now come one we have to get going Calum and Mikey go up and pack a bag for her anything she might need" I said looking at the boys
"and be smart about it boys if we doing anything to joeys little sister he will kill us" Ashton laughed

The boys came down with a bag full of clothes and I picked up Lexi and took her out to the car and put her in the back with Calum and Mikey, Ashton sat in the drivers seat and me next to him and we made our way to our house.

Lexis POV...

I felt myself being moved and I didn't like it I start to gain a bit of strength back but before I could open my eyes or even sit up I start listening to the conversation.
"Do you think she knew why Joey left"
"Not by the way she reacted like she fainted Calum"
"Yeah she though he was dead"
"Yeah but"
"Hey look I think she is waking up"
I felt everyone's eyes on me but I didn't move I just felt the car stop and my seatbelt being undone and I was picked up.
"So where do we put her Luke"
"I'll put her on my bed"
"Why you"
"Because you other boys are shit head and will try and get in her pants or some shit"
"Aww Lukey you know it" they all cracked up laughing even Luke I felt it in his chest it was a wired feeling but his arms got tighter around me making me feel safer. For people like my brother and in to drugs and shit Luke is sweet we'll as much as he could be.
I felt myself being laid down on a bed and a blanket put on top of me but I still felt eyes on my like he was just standing there looking at me.

"Don't fall in love now Lukey boy"
"I don't fall in love Ash"
"I know but I see the way you look at her"
"Whatever lets just get a drink"
"Yeah hey wanna have a party tonight"
"Sure give everyone a call" I just laid there hoping they were gone before I relax and feel alseep once again.

_________________________

Thanks for ready everyone

Vote and comment

Be the princess we all know you are

~if the tiara fits.....wear it~