Chapter 17

Luke's POV...

"I don't know guys I don't tru..."

I was cut off...

By a huge explosion from the car park, everyone's head shot around. I looked at Lexi then at the boys, Ashton looked at me angry filled his face as we all started running towards the car park all the girls following.

"Wait, Lisa take, Lexi back to my house now"

"Luke no" Lexi yelled catching up to us, she was standing in front of me I knew she was worried but I would rather her home safe then around here were Jayden could get her.

"Lex you need to go" she nodded.

"Okay" she go out I pulled her into a huge hug kissing the top of her head.

"You will be safe I promise I'm not letting anything happen to you" letting her go I kept running no looking back knowing I would change my mind and not let her go.

We got to the car park and there was car parts everywhere, both cars had blown up we started yelling out for Gemma, Hunter Nick and Connor but there was no answer after a minuet we let it sink in that they were in the car when it blew up.

It was Jayden's plan he wanted Lex to get in that car he wanted her dead because he knows it will crush Joeys....and me...

I looked at Ashton and I could see how angry and upset he was he had just lost his best friend slash girlfriend or whatever they were and his little sister and I knew he wouldn't stop now till Jayden was dead. But all I could think of was that could have been Lexi.

Jayden's POV...

The plan was coming together I knew Luke wouldn't let Lexi leave, I knew he would tell the girls to leave having two of the guys go with was an extra bonus I know Luke would think it was Lexi I wanted to die but killing her isn't half as bad as what I'm going to do with her, killing her would just be too easy. I also knew that the girls would run back to the house Luke wouldn't let Lexi stay around the park he would think I was still there, and now the final part of the plan get Lexi and while I'm at it get the other to girls to.

Casey's POV...

"Hey guys can we stop running"

"Alright" Lisa looked at Lexi and smiled trying to make her feel better. I felt my phone go off in my pocket I pulled it out and it was as text from Mikey.

"Hey guys I just got a text from Mikey" I opened it and my heart sunk

"What's wrong" Lisa grabbed the phone from my hand I could talk I didnt know what to say. Lexi tried looking at the screen but she was a lot shorter than me and Lisa so she couldn't see it.   

"What's going on Lisa?"

"Gemma, Hunter, Connor and Nick, they umm the explosion was umm their car and they were in it and" she couldn't say it neither could I for people I just met we were so close.

"Oh my god" was all Lexi could say we all had stopped walking trying to fathom what had just happened.

"Tragic isn't it girls" was the last thing we heard before all went black, and I just thought

'Jayden'

Luke's POV...

We got out of the car park before the cops and that could show up we were all in gangs and if they knew who was here we all would be pinned. And we didnt need that on our plates right now. We hopped a bus home from a few streets away from Luna Park.

"Girls where back" Mikey yelled as we all walked in the front door but no one answered.

"Maybe they went to bed go cheek your rooms guys" we all went up stairs bar Ashton who just fell on the lounge, face first.

"Lexi are you in here" but she wasn't

"Mikey didnt you text Casey"

"Yeah it says she read it but no reply"

"What if" I knew what Calum was thinking and I knew he was right if anything had happen to them he would have them and if he hurts them I will kill him.

"Let's go"