Chapter 19

Luke’s POV...

 We had been driving for ages now we were so far out of town it was crazy this wasn’t leading us to the girls he was taking us further away.

“Were the hell are we going”

“Just keep driving straight a little further”

“Stop fucking around mate where not playing”

“Calm the fuck down where here Calum” he said pushing Calum off him who had his collar.

I parked the car and we all jumped out and walked up to the front door all the boys pulled out either a knife or gun from their pockets/ shoes. We walked along the front path leading to the house I looked at the ground and saw a red ribbon the one Lexi had in her hair. The other boys saw it and we all started running towards the house. 

Mikey kicked down the door and guy’s started running out of nowhere all with knifes or guns. Guess it will be another one of those days.   

The boys and I started shooting and cutting and just trying to get rid of all these guys anyone possible there was blood splatter everywhere.

“Luke there’s too many of them”

“We can handle it” I said shooting a gun in the chest he fell straight to the floor. All the guns had silencers on them but none were quite enough to stop Jayden coming down with a gun in his hand he shoots down at us. He already had blood on his hands and I knew who it was.

“I know where Lexi is” I said punching one of the last guys out looking at the other boys doing the same. I looked up to where Jayden was he wasn’t there anymore.

“Let’s find these girls” we all ran to other parts of the house. I ran up to the room at the top of the stairs the door had been shut and locked. Ashton was right behind so we both kicked down the door.

-BANG!!!!!!-

The loud noise echoed through the whole house I looked down and it wasn’t from the door Ashton was on the ground blood coming out of his left shoulder it was everywhere.

Jayden had shot him.

Calum ran up stairs, Mikey stayed down stairs carrying Casey and helping Lisa walk at the same time.

Calum and I both looked back in the room and Jayden took another shot which we both missed.

“Jayden your dead” I yelled running at him Calum ran to Lexi undoing the ropes he had tied on her, wrapping a blanket around her and carrying her out of the room she was knocked out and covered in blood, cuts and bruises.

“Oh no Lukey what are you going to do”

The punched were thrown left, right and centre I had blood coming out of my knuckles from punching Jayden so hard and out of my nose from where he got me.

“Give up Jayden or will have to kill you” I said throwing more and more punches

“Luke STOP” I looked down at Jayden but he shook his head if it wasn’t him. I turned my head and looked at the door.

What was he doing here?

_________________________________________________________

Sorry for taking so long to update and sorry it’s only a short chapter but I will update later this afternoon because I have already pretty much finished the next chapter.

Thanks for ready and I am really sorry it took so long I have had a lot going on the past few weeks.