Chapter 5

Lexis POV....

I opened my eyes and the sun was only just going down it was such a pretty sight looking out the window I decided to get up and go sit on the balcony to watch the sun set.
It was beautiful, I remember always watching the sunset with Joey I felt a tear in my eye but wiped it away knowing I could cry over someone who really just left me as if I was nothing.
"How long have you been up" a voice from behind me interrupted my thoughts.
"Not long really" Luke nodded and sat down across from me.
"It's so pretty here"
"Yeah I know I come out here a lot to write"
"Write what?"
"Music me and the boys are in a band"
"That's pretty cool I guess"
"Yeah" he just stopped and looked out to the sunset
"You brother always talks about how you and him use to watch the sunset together and hang out and"
"Please stop I don't really want to talk about him"
"Sorry I was just trying to help fuck" he stood up and stormed back inside and sat on the end of his bed.
I sighed and followed him in and stood in front of him
"Luke I'm sorry it's just"
"I understand but you don't have to act like a bitch about it when people try to help"
"Sorry" I said looking down.
"No I am" he huffed I felt him looking up at me.
I felt his arms go around my waist and pull me towards his waist and push me to sit on his lap pushing his lips into mine. His lip ring was cold but nice as I felt his tongue trail along my bottom lip begging for entrance. When I wouldnt let him in he pinch my bum making me gasp taking the opportunity he slid his tongue into my mouth I didn't know weather to Stop or not I quickly pulled back and stood up awkwardly I stood there holding my hands together.
"Ummm me and the ah boys are having a party tonight and we'll put this on" he chucked me items of clothing that had been on the desk in the Corner of the room. I nodded still standing there till I finally spoke up.
"Can I have a shower"
"Yeah ummm there's a towel in there don't take to long or you will have someone in there with you" he smirked leaving the room and shutting the door
I walked into the shower and locked the door.
After I had finish showering and dried of I pulled the bra and undies out that Luke had given me.
Really boys I had a black lace bra and black lace g-string and a tight black dress that cuts down pretty low and it has two cut outs I the back. I pulled it on over my underwear and it didn't cover much I felt like my butt was hanging out the bottom I turned around luckily it wasn't but I just felt aaaa this wasn't one of my dress it smelt like smokes and beer but I guess it for nice and showed of my figure nicely.
"Hurry up Lexi people will be showing up soon" I brushed my hair and it was already Straight from this morning I walked out to see Ashton standing there his draw dropped and his eyes shot open.
"Wo Lexi you look hot" he took a few steps closer towards me and wrapped his arm around me waist.
"God the things I want to do to you"
"Ummm"
"Ashton get off her" Luke walked in his eyes were dark filled with anger
"Sorry mate she just looks so hot"
"I know she does mate but come on keep it in your pants" Ashton looked at me again and bit his lip before he left
"Put these on" he handed me a pair of black heels I went and sat on his bed and put the shoes on.
"Luke who's dress Is this"
"One of Calum's ex ummm friends"
"Oh okay" I stood up and looked at Luke I still wasn't as tall as his but I was closer to his lips which made me want to kiss him more.

"Let's go people are turning up" I heard the music get turned up louder and louder as we were walking down stairs people we coming in the door there had to be over 100 people here in less them 5mins I followed Luke over to wear the other boys were Calum had a girl sitting on his lap his hand on her back and a drink in the other.
"Wow Lexi you look hot" the girl on Calum's lap gave him a dirty look guess I won't be friends with her then not that I really want to.
"Told you guys" Ashton said elbowing Mikey
"Sit here I will be back" I nodded and sat next to Ashton wasn't my first choice but it was the only other place. I felt his hand on my leg ever so often his hand would go higher up my leg.
"Oi Ashton" he took his hand of but only slowly Luke was giving him dirty looks as he grabbed my hand and pulled me up and took me to the back of the house wear there were less people.
"Luke your hurting me" he didn't say anything I could tell he had a bit to drink while he was gone and a bit more then that to.
"Luke stop your hurting me"
"Shut up and sit down" I felt hurt by the way he was talking to me
"No I want to go home"
"You can't people are trying to fucking kill you Lexi do you want to bloody die if you fuck I don't care leave just see if I care" that hurt more knowing he didn't care if I died if I just left. I felt tears in my eyes I walked away from him he took another sip of the drink he got from the bar outside. I went and sat near the pool on one of the sun chairs out there I took off my shoes put my heels in my hands.

"Look lex I'm sorry I just"
"It's okay I'm use to people not caring"
"But I do care a lot"
"We'll you sure have a funny way of showing it"
"We'll thanks" he stood up walking back and forth taking sips from his drinks each time.
"Do you want a drink, I think you need one"
"No I'm good"
"Just have it" he said handing me a full bottle of beer
"Thanks I guess" I took a sip and another and another till there was none left Luke handed me another I didn't want it but something In me wanted it more and more drinks filled e till I could no longer walk I knew I had, had more then Luke at this point.
"Lex I think it's time for you to get out of here"
"No I don't want to" I managed to get out but he had already picked me up and started carrying me to his room.
He put me on his bed and looked at me he was smirking and I didn't like where it was going but my body couldn't do anything thing I felt sick but not like I was going to be sick just that I couldn't do anything sick.
"Lex I think you need to get out of this dress" I looked at Luke and shook me head I let fear take over and started kicking and punching the air trying to keep him away from me but he grabbed my arms and help them down and sat on me around my hips I couldn't move.
"Stop struggling it will be fine"
I looked into his eyes they were all glassy and red he had a little more then beer tonight. I kept moving till I got one arm free and punched him in the jaw catching him of guard he grabbed me again and pulled me up pushing me against the wall.
"Oh Lexi that's gonna cost you" he pulled me into him kissing me on the lips pushing his tongue straight into my mouth. He started undoing my dress letting it fall to the floor. I tried to get away but he was to strong for me. I got my lips away from him and scream as much as I could before he slapped me. I felt tear in my eyes I just wish someone would come stop him.

Ashton's POV...

I was walking up stairs to go to the bathroom I heard a scream over the music I looked around and it kept going till it finally died down I run to Luke's room where I believed i though it came from. I pushed the door open and saw Luke holding Lexi up to the wall her only in her underwear trying to get out of Luke's grip. God he can be a dick when he drinks and smokes man.

"Luke leave her alone" I pulled him off lex and she lent down and grabbed the dress to cover herself with. I pushed Luke on the bed shocking him.
"Now clam the fuck down" he huffed but didn't get up
"Lexi are you okay" she nodded but I could see she was going to cry
"Come on you can sleep in my room tonight" she nodded and I put my arm around her but this time people were leaving and passing out the music had died down and it was in the early hours of the morning.
She walked in my room I followed her. And god can I say she has a nice butt.
"Here you can wear this is you like, you bag of clothes is In Luke's room sorry"
"It's okay" she said pulling my shirt over her head
I jumped into my bed and patted at the other side as she slowly walked over to the other side laying down I pulled the covers up over us and wrapped my arm around her. She laid me head on her cheast it felt nice to finally get a chick over Luke he can make a girls panties drop just by looking at her so none of us other boys ever get a chance we'll except Calum but Lilly has like best friend with us since forever.
I could here her little snores and I smiled knowing that she is going to feel safe with me which hopefully means she won't get with Luke and will give me a chance.

________________________

Thanks for readying everyone love you all heaps and heaps

Will update when I can :)

Love you :D

Be the princess we all know you are.

~if the tiara fits.....wear it~