Chapter 14

Luke's POV...

"Casey was amazing" we all smiled

"Next is number 196 Lola, this is 'Not like the Movies" Lola walked on stage with a huge fake smile on her face looking right at me and the boys.

"Slut alert" Calum said making me smile I tried not to laugh it was so hard.

She finished her dance thank-god 3 and half minutes of boring shit that was just so repetitive.

"Next is number 197 Lexi, this is Good Enough" I sat up and smiled I had seen her do this but this was the real thing costume and make-up full out I could only imagine how good this is going to be.

I felt someone nudge my arm.

"Clam down Dude" I smiled at Lexi but she didn't smile back but it must be just because of her dance because of the emotion and stuff.

The music started and the way she danced took my breath away.

Lexis POV...

I pushed very last bit emotion into that dance, I was so upset, angry I finished the dance and let out a huge breath the crowd was on their feet I got up and smiled bowing and walking off the stage.

"Oh my god Lexi that was amazing" Kelly ran up hugging me

"Thanks"

"I have never seen so much emotion put into a dance ever, that was profession style dancing Lex" I smiled still trying to catch my breath

"Okay I have to round everyone up for trophies see you out there" I smiled and kept walking I could see Casey running up to me but behind her all the boys were walking

"OH MY GOD.... where on earth did that come from girl you were amazing if you don't win I'm going to kill the judges it was amazing"

"You were as well Casey"

"Don't even fight me on this Lex you were amazing" I smiled giving her another hug

"Let's go trophy time" Casey nodded

"Wait the boys"

"Forget them lets go" she gave me a weird look and shook her head. She held my arm till they caught up

"Lexi that was amazing" they all said.

"Thanks" I smiled still not looking at Luke

"Lexi that was even better than the other day at the studio, I think you're going to get 1st"

"Like you even care"

"What"

"Why don't you just find Lola you two seem to be pretty close hey" I turned around and started walking to the stage again where they are presenting the winners. But Luke grabbed my arm pulling me back around

"What the Hell"

"Why would you think Lola and I have a thing, she is annoying as fuck and her dance nearly put us all to sleep"

"Like you don't know, you know I'm getting tired of all this shit that has happened since you came around Luke, I finally started getting my life on track till you all showed up"

"Don't blame me for your shit messed up life I got my own to deal with and beside I wouldn't step within 10 feet of that slut I would properly catch crabs or something" by this point all the others had walked away to give us space to talk.

"But she told me that after my duet you and her hooked up"

"Ewww no, I can to see you but she pulled me into a room instead and she tried to kiss me I just pushed her off me and left the room"