Chapter 20

"Luke STOP" I looked down at Jayden but he shook his head if it wasn't him. I turned my head and looked at the door.

What was he doing here?

"Joey what the hell are you doing here?"

"Word gets around fast in this town Luke you should know this" my grip on Jayden's neck got tighter

"Luke let him go"

"No he needs to pay for what he did to Lexi"

"Yes he does but you're not going to do it" just as Joey said that Adrian and Bailey to guys from our side came in.

"Joey I"

"Luke my sister needs you go now" I looked at Jayden I was already pissed this was just making it worse it's his sister why does he go I can handle Jayden.

"GO Luke"

"WHATEVER" I screamed chucking Jayden across the room there was a loud thump as he hit the wall.

"She's your sister anyways" I said leaving the room walking down the stairs. I got to the front door when I heard Joey call out.

"She needs you more than me Luke" then nothing.

Calum's POV...

I couldn't get Joeys face out of my mind which is weird to say but I have never seen anyone so angry Lisa and Casey were barely keeping their eyes open but as soon as Casey sore Joey her eyes went almost bigger then her face.

"That's...That's Joey" she said shocked us boys nodded as Mikey pulled her closer and Ashton drove away. Us boys knew that if we stayed it would be worse epically if Lexi woke up.

We finally pulled into the driveway and all the girls were now passed out.

I carried Lisa up to our room and laid her down she was covered in so many bruises and cuts it was my fault this had happened to her. I don't disserve her I can't even keep her safe she could have died it would have been my fault.

Mikey's POV...

As soon as I put Casey on our bed she woke up she had tears falling from her eyes I had never seen her like this upset before.

"Cas...Casey sweetie calm down its okay your safe now"

"Mikey he...he" she couldn't even finish what she was saying but she didnt need to and if Luke doesn't kill him I will.

"It's okay Casey your safe now" I said pulling her into my chest tight.

"Do you want a drink or an aspirin" she nodded as I got up walking at the door she laid down and curled up in a ball and I could see the tears fall down her face.

I got the aspirin and water and Calum was sitting on the lounge his head in his hands.

"What's up mate?"

"It's my fault"

"What is?"

"Lisa I don't dissever he I can't even keep her safe not even from Jayden how the hell am I meant to keep her safe from anything if not him"

"Mate I couldn't help Casey either shit happens but it's over now so go upstairs and be with her she is going to hate it if she wakes up and your know there she will feel like you don't care"

"Yeah I guess" we both walked up stairs and went into our rooms to be with our girls. I could hear Ashton talking but could only make out a few of his words.

"Sorry Gemma and Hunter I'm so sorry" I felt so bad for him he lost two of the closest people to him and he couldn't do anything about it.

The front door opened and slammed shut Casey head snapped up as her face filled with fear.