Chapter 8

Lexis POV...

"LUKE....LUUKKE...HELP ME...LUKE" I screamed as loud as I could kicking and punching Jayden he had me over his shoulder and was walking towards his car.

"Oh leave him guys we got what we came for" Jayden yelled and laughed

"Pig" I spoke slapping him in the back harder and harder well I thought it was.

"Give it up princess your done" They threw me in the back of the car and the two men jumped in the back on either side of me I kept screaming and kicking trying to get out of the car but It was no use.

"Would you shut her up?"I froze for a second long enough for one of the guys knock me on the head.

"Night night princess" was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

Luke's POV...

I hang up the phone and pushed myself of the ground and jumped into my car and speed off to Jayden's house. I pulled up outside their gang's house Mikey and the other boys showed up just after me.

"Is she in there?"

"I don't know Calum I didn't go knock on the door and find out"

"Well let's go" we all started making our way around the house Calum and Ash around the back and me and Mikey through the front.

"Casey I think its better if you go wait out here" Mikey turned back around specking to Casey who was following us.

"Even better go wait at Lexis apartment it will be safer" she nodded and jumped in her car and sped off.

I looked at Mikey and we both nodded he pulled out his pocket knife. I kicked down the door as the other boys kicked down the back door. There were two guys on the lounge they stood up and pulled out a knife and a gun.

They came at us and we started fighting them I heard girl scream I snapped my head looking to up stairs. I quickly knocked out the guy I was fighting and left Mikey and the other two do the rest. I raced up stairs and kicked down the door that I could hear the screams coming from.

Lexi was laying on the floor covered in cuts and bruises she was only in her bra and undies angry boiled inside me as I jumped at Jayden pushing him on the ground and started punching him his nose was bleeding he had a black eye but I wasn't stopping there.

"Luke stop lets go" Lexi yelled trying to stand herself up.

"Yeah Luke he's done" Ashton had walked into the room blood on his arm and face.

"Take Lexi and the guys and go" I yelled still punching Jayden

Ashton picked Lexi up bridle style and carried her out.

"LUKE" she screamed but I just ignored her.

Lexis POV...

Ashton picked me up bridle style and carried me out of the room.

"LUKE" I screamed I didn't want to leave without him.

"Ashton please put me down we can't leave without Luke"

"Yes we can" he said putting me in the car carefully Mikey and Calum jumped in with us.

"Here" Mickey handed me his shirt and I put it on trying to cover myself up as much as I could, the boys were all being really sweet night now.

"Don't bother Lex it's nothing we haven't seen before" Calum whispered in my ear and to think he could have changed but in two seconds the bad boy Calum was back. Ashton drove towards their apartment and Mikey was texting Casey and telling her go to their apartment. I felt my eyes getting heavier and heavier Calum wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him I saw Ashton looking in the rear view mirror he just gave Calum a dirty look and looked back at the road. What was his problem?