Chapter 22

Luke's POV...

It's been almost a week since the whole thing with Jayden and the girls haven't really talked let alone touched us guys. Lexi has been so distinct from me, I get she is scared and upset from what happened but all I'm trying to do is help her. Every time I try giving her a hug or try to kiss her or even attempt to talk to her she snaps at me. The other girls aren't much different though Lisa is slowing started to let Calum talk to her but he can't touch her without making her cry or angry.

I pulled myself out of my bed and made my way down stairs everyone was sitting in front of the TV watching SpongeBob. Mikey and Casey were sitting on other sides of the room and Lisa was next to Calum but you could fit another person between them.

"Where's Lexi" everyone turned and looked at him

"She's out the back" I nodded and walked out the back door to the yard.

As soon as I walked I spotted her sitting on the deck chairs near the pool. I walked up and sat on the chair next to her.

"Are you okay"

"I wish people would stop asking that" she snapped at me

"Why" I said trying to keep cool even though if it was anyone else I would have snapped back.

"Well clearly something is wrong and"

"Then why won't you let me help you with it I want to help Lex"

"I don't want nor do I need your help Luke" what the fuck is she on her period or what she is snapping so fucking much why is she so touchy today.

"For fucks sack Lexi why can't you just fucking let people help you what is so bad about having people help you tell me" I raised my voice more and more without noticing till after I spoke looking at her she had tears pricking at her eyes.

"Lex I" I lowered my voice.

"No Luke your right and if you want to know so bad fine, I have had enough of people fucking leaving me in my life and I know for a fact that after this whole bloody thing is over your going to leave just like Joey did okay, and I hate that I finally open up to people and spill my fucking heart out and they leave and well I have had enough my own brother fucked me over once and I don't need you doing the same Luke so if you would kindly fuck off that would be great"

"That's what this is about Lexi your fucking brother...get over it he left okay he's gone just drop it he isn't coming back he left to help you Lexi he left to keep you safe" my voice raising again

"TO KEEP ME SAFE WEL LOOK HOW WELL THAT FUCKING TURNED OUT, ALL HE HAS DONE IS FUCK MY LIFE UP MORE AND SENDING YOU HERE HAS FUCK THAT UP MORE AS WELL" she screamed tears falling from her eyes. I heard the back door open but I never turned around and Lexis eyes never left mine but it wasn't lust or love in our eyes it was anger and pain.

"For fucks sack Lexi we have only been trying to help, who saved your fucking ass from being killed last week, that's right me so instead of yelling at me how about a thank-you haven't heard one of them from you before, can you even say that"

"Fuck you Luke"

"You already have honey" I felt my cheek get hot and start tingling, Lexi had slapped me I turned around and she was walking into the house past the others who were now standing on the deck Casey looked like she could punch me out but Mikey was holding her back.

I walked inside past the others.

"Really Luke" Casey said pulling out of Mikey's grip and past me heading inside and sitting in front of the TV the rest of us following.