Chapter 10

Lexis POV...

Luke and I were on our way home from the gym.

"Can I go to the studio?"

"But its Sunday no one will be there"

"I know I just want to run my dance a few times please" she nodded and we made our way to the studio I grabbed the spare key that was hidden in the little dance statue at front and unlocked the door. I missed being here when you go from going to a place pretty much every day your whole life to not going at all for even a few weeks it kills.

I walked over and plugged my phone in starting the music to my contemporary song. 'Good Enough' by Little Mix.

I walked out and started dancing I was already stretched from gym and running so I could do the splits and leaps easy.

I went through the choreography hitting every count right every spin, leap and roll. I landed in my end pose and as the music ended I let out a huge breath and stood up again walking over turn the music off.

"Wow that was amazing Lexi"

"Thanks" I smiled blushing a little.

He got off the chair he was sitting on and walked over and stood behind me.

"Really amazing Lex" he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him I felt his hot breath on my neck as his kissed it multiple times.

"Luke"

"Yeah" he said kissing my neck again

"I...I" I let out a little moan making him smirk against my skin.

"Do you like that Lexi" I nodded without even thinking.

"Good because"

"No...No....No" I pulled away and looked at him

"Luke I can't" I grabbed my phone and ran out of the studio and down the street.

"Lexi wait" I looked around at Luke he looked mad but I just wanted to get away so I did what most blonde teenage girls do when they try and get away from a scary guy and I ran into a dark scary ally not my smartest idea but it was the closest thing to me and I could see the next street at the end.

I ran down avoiding the puddles of water and the rat poop lying around.

"Hey missy what are you doing here"

"Aaaaa" I dodged the guy and kept going

"Lexi stop"

"Oh Lexi cute name doll face" another guy came out I moved out of the way of him but he moved back in front of me and the other guy behind.

"What's wrong princess"

"Please just let me go I need to go now please" I know I could beat someone up my brother taught me the best way to do it but two guys would be too much there was no point fighting right now but I needed to get out of there Luke is pissed and I would rather let him cool down before talking to him.

"Oh come on sweetie we can have some fun" he said grabbing my arm

"Let me go please"

"No"

"Said let her go" Luke punched the guy in the face and then the other one came at him but Luke just punched him as well.

"No you lets go home" he grabbed my arm and started pulling me out of the ally.

"Luke I'm sorry"

"You should be" he glared at me still pulling me back to his house.

Casey's POV...

We both laid next to each other naked under the sheets I have never felt so alive it was amazing feeling I felt like another person I looked over at Mikey he was lying with his eyes closed on his side facing me.

"Having a good stare are we" I giggle

"You're just so perfect Mikey"

"Not as perfect as you"

"Wow"

"I know that was so cheesy"

"Yep" he kissed me on the lips I felt him smile into the kiss

"Hey what do you think about me getting a tattoo" he looked shocked

"Really"

"Yeah I have always wanted one I just have never had anyone to go with me"

"What about Lexi"

"Nope the closest tattoo place is the one where her brother took her to get her first tattoo and his got another one and she hates her brother so she hates the memories and beside she works when she isn't dancing so she has no time"

"Lexi has a tattoo wow"

"Yeah but trust me you will never see it"

"Really where is it, like is it"

"No Mikey don't be sick it's on her hip like right here" I said pointing to where my undies would sit if I was wearing any just under the bone.

"Oh sexy" I slapped his arm and he laughed

"Okay well let's get changed and go get it now"

"Really"

"Yeah" I smiled and jumped up pulling on my underwear and grabbing my clothes Mikey did the same and we went out to his car and drove to the tattoo place a which was a about 8 stores down from where Lexi works.

"Ready to do this Babe" Mikey asked me as I sat down in the chair and the guy got ready to tattoo me.

"let's do this shall we" I laid my arm over the bench as the tattoo guy started the gun, once it made contact with my skin I grabbed Mikey's hand and squeezed it felt like heaps of bee stings on my arms.

"All done Miss, go check it out" I got of the table and walked over to the mirror and check out my ink.

"We all have a story we never Tell" I turned around

"Yep"

"You know we have a tattoo in the same place now" he flexed his arm showing the tattoo. God he was buff.

"shall we go get some lunch" I nodded and we left the shop.

_________________________________________________________________

Okay sucky chapter sorry it was kinda just a filler i have had a bit of writers block.

i also have been writing a new stroy i will post it soon

thanks for reading