Chapter 6

Lexis POV...

I could here snores as I flattered my eyes open I had arms rapped around me. Memories of last night came back to me, the drinks, Luke, him kissing me.... Him trying to have sex with me, Ashton coming to save me.... And then this.
I looked up at Ashton and lifted my head of his chest a little he looked peaceful.
"Didn't your mother ever tell you staring is rude" he opened his eyes, I jumped back a little startled by his sudden movements.
"Oh sorry ummm" I sat fully up and moved a little more away from him.
"What's wrong sweet heart don't like human contact do you know"
"Pardon"
"Nothing, why are you up so early"
"What do you mean what time is it"
"Like 9am"
"What I'm going to be late I need to go" I quickly got off the bed and started making my way to the door but Ashton stood up in front of me.
"You can't" he looked angry
"And why not" I said raising my voice
"Because I said" he took a step closer to me making me take one more back. I was scared of him but who is he to tell me what I can and I can't do.
"Oh and I have to listen to you why your not my mother"
"A please baby girl quite the act I know your scared shitless of me and the boys" I gulped and stepped back again looking down at my feet.
"see you can't even look m in the eye"
"I'm going to dance" I said and pushed past him he grabbed my wrist but I stomped on his foot and ran down the stairs to wear I put my bag last night.
"Where you going" I heard a loud voice behind me I snapped my head up and Calum and Mikey were standing there both only wearing shorts.
"Where's my bag I put it here last night"
"In Luke's room sweet heart but I don't know why you need it what your wearing is fine with us" I looked down and blushed I was only in a white shirt and you could see my underwear underneath I quickly ran up into Luke's room and slammed the door shut. I slid down to my bum my breathing slowed down as I calmed down.
"Fancy seeing you here" I looked up and my jaw dropped Luke's had just got out of the shower is towel around his waist just it was sliding of his hips and you could see his v-line very well. The water was dripping down his toned chest and his blonde hair was all messy and wet different from his everywhere quiff. And I could see all of his tattoos now I couldn't help but stair it was hypnotic.
"Like what you see doll face" he's voice snapped me out of my trance and my eyes went straight to his.
"I just came to get my bag I need to go to dance" I stood up and quickly walked past him to my bag on the other side of the room.
"Hey Lexi"
"Yes" I turned around and I felt myself blushing more he had dropped his towel and changed now only him some boxes
"Lexi....Lex...Lexxxie"
"Hummm oh yeah sorry"
"Haha I just wanted to say sorry for last night"
"Last night"
"Yeah when you and me were up here and I"
"Yeah I get it. It's okay I guess"
"They boys told me you stayed with Ashton"
"Yeah he pulled you of me last night" I said standing up and wrapping my arms around my chest
"We'll don't get any ideas about dating him he will just get in your pants and leave"
"Right like you tried"
"No" I looked at him it was like he was blushing
"Whatever I have to get ready for dance"
"You can't go"
"Why does everyone keep telling me that"
"Because you can't" I huffed and walked into his bathroom and got changed Into my dance gear. As I walked out Luke ripped away my bag
"I said you not going"
"Luke give it back" I said jumping up trying to get it. I looked at Luke while I was trying get the back yelling at him to give it back. But he wasn't looking at me I stopped jumping and I knew straight away what he was looking at.
"Why did you stop" I crossed my arms over my chest again feeling insecure.
"Perv"
"Whatever your still not going"
"WHY NOT" I screamed
"Because those guys will try and get you I know it and you need to stay with us so we can protect you that's your brothers orders"
"My brothers orders my brother doesn't give a shit about me he hasn't talked to me In ages now he gives a crap about me yeah we'll fuck him" I pushed past all the boys and down outside the house and started walking to dance I texted Casey and told her I would be late and that I needed to talk to her and she said that she understood and she has news as we'll.

When I finally made it to dance I was already 20mins late I warmed up quickly and joined the group. After class me and casey stayed for another hour dancing and talking we were going over the dances we were doing at nationals this year if all works out we have a good chance on winning

"So what did you want to talk to me about lex"
"Ummm we'll"
-beep beep-
Casey pulled out her phone with a huge smile on her face.
"Okay screw this what did you need to tell me and does it have to do with this smile that's bigger then the grand canon"
"Okay okay I met this guy and I know he isn't the typical normal guy but like him. People including yourself would and do judge him for his looks because he has lots of tattoos and piecing and his hair is always coloured and"
"Casey I get it so what's his name and show me a photo"
"His name is Michael annnnd" she flicked though her photos with a huge smile on her face... Wait she said Michael no it couldn't be like it's much of
"Here" she pushed her phone in front of my face and my jaw dropped it was it was Michael Clifford the bad boy you does drugs and works in the same gang as my brother why him casey why...
"Lexi" I refocus and looked at casey
"Good your back, what's up"
"I...I know him"
"What how"
"Long story"
"We'll it's story time bitch"