Chapter 15

"Lex what about this one" she said holding up a short purple dress that had cut out in the back of it

"Yeah I like that one" she nodded and quickly chucked it

"My eyes" I screamed falling on the ground

"Oh shut up Lexi" she through her dance pants at me

"Help I'm wonned"

"Call someone that care"

"Harsh" I sat up and held my heart.

"Hurry up and get ready Lex people are turning up the music is getting louder and the beer is following lets party come on"

"I don't anything to wear, nothing like that anyways I don't own many dresses"

"I know but don't you have that blue one from dance award night"

"At my apartment which I haven't been to in over a month"

"Oh well you can borrow one of mine were the same size after all"

"Yeah but your boobs are bigger" I laughed

"Get over it" she went to Mikey's wardrobe and pulled out a black dress

"Here put this on" I looked at her and walked into the bathroom I wasn't even in there for 5 seconds before she had pulled the door open lucky I had only put my hair in a bun not changed yet.

"You need to change your bra and undies for that dress" she threw me a black push up bra and black lacy undies

"Really"

"Yep now hurry up" the music got louder so I quickly changed and slipped on the dress it had two cut out in the side and came well above my knees and cut down pretty low at the top which would be why she made me wear a push up bra. But I didn't really need it my boobs were big enough without it. I walked out and she smiled, good now fix your hair and make-up and put your shoes on I will meet you down stairs. It took me only 10 minutes to brush my hair and curl it and fix my make-up I slipped on my shoes and went down stairs to find Casey.

I walked around but I couldn't find her.

"You look nice" I turned around a guy with black hair and green eyes smiled at me

"Thanks"

"I'm Dustin"

"Lexi" I kept looking around for Casey

"Looking for someone"

"Yeah my friend Casey"

"Tall, Black and red hair dating Michael Clifford"

"Yep"

"They went out the back she's had a bit to drink I think and she even had some weed"

"What"

"Hey don't be shocked everyone does it"

"Okay" not Casey she wouldn't oh whatever I don't even care her choice.

"Wanna dance"

"I guess" he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into in as we started dancing it wasn't long it I felt someone staring at me there eyes felt like knifes in my back.

"Oi mate hands off she's mine" I turned around and looked up at Luke

"Sorrr...ry Lu...ke.eee I di...Didnt know"

"Yeah now move" Dustin look scared of Luke hell I don't blame him I am too.

"You should have come find me"