VIII

"Am I free now?"

"Yes child."

"But why do I feel empty?"

"I won't unfreeze you guys until all of you calmed down." He said with both arm folded on his chest.

"Kihyun stop chanting. You're weak at the moment. Stop straining yourself."

"Hyunwoo. I'm sorry babe. I love you but put that blade down." Hyunwoo's knife fell on the floor.

"Hyungwon and Wonho. I don't know what happened between you two so please enlighten us." Wonho tried to speak but nothing came out.

"Opps sorry. Try speaking now." Minhyuk said and Wonho felt his voice came back as he gasped.

"Hyungwon here saved me from hell hound. Well not really. I was trying to save him but it turn out the opposite. He brought me back to heal me. Now that I'm all healed he was just sending me back home. Okay. He's a good guy. And I'm in love with him. Why are you guys so tipsy? The blade and shits. Kihyun what happened to you? You looked horrible. Minhyuk what the heck are you?!" Wonho poured out all his words. He might as well was rapping just now. Hyungwon finds his reaction funny.

"Okay. You guys heard that. So are we cool now? Blink if you do." So everyone blinked. They were able to move again and Kihyun collapsed.

"Kihyun!"

"I'm ok I just need to sit down." He was panting.

"Okay. Someone help Kihyun to the living room and we'll talk. Tea anyone?"

"Me." Kihyun said before Minhyuk disappeared into the kitchen again. Wonho and Hyunwoo helped the shorter male going to the living room, followed by an upset looking Hyungwon. He didn't expect to see Minhyuk here, let alone having a Mortal as his lover. So many thoughts crossed Hyungwon's mind but he shrugged it away as he saw Wonho smiling weakly at him. They sat Kihyun down on the couch and settled down themselves with Wonho sticking close to Hyungwon. Hyunwoo still looked restless but calmed down as he saw Minhyuk.

"Okay. Tea's here." Minhyuk said and set the tea down on the coffee table. He sighed as he saw everyone was quiet and still staring at each other.

"So anyone wanna start?" He said.

"Kihyun why do you looked so worn out? "

"I was tracking you, you ass. You just disappeared with traces of demons and blood at the alley. Everyone was worried sick. I'm just glad you're home now."

"Tracking me? How? Wait what?" Kihyun sighed.

"Hyunwoo, you care to explain? I'm really tired now. I think it's time for him to know." Kihyun said as he started sipping on his tea. Hyunwoo eyed Hyungwon.

"You can trust him." Wonho said as he reached for Hyungwon's hand and slightly squeeze it.

"Wonho. I need you to listen to this calmly." Wonho nodded to answer.

"Kihyun's family and mine had been serving your family for generations. We were supposed to protect you and keep you safe from any danger. Kihyun here is a Warlock and I'm a Hunter. Now he's drained and tired because he tried to track you with magic but to no avail."

Wonho's jaw dropped. He had been hearing all this bizarre stuff since few days ago. He now realized there was another side of this world that existed but he was never aware of it. Well, firstly he fell in love with a demon and then both of his close friends were supposed to be his bodyguard-of-sort, what else could happen next? His world seemed to be upside down at the moment.

"Why?" He blurted.

"Your family possessed a special kind of blood. Angel's blood. That was what our parent told us. We're supposed to protect it from people that might want to use it for their greed but your parent wanted you to have a normal life. That's why they never told you anything about it. They don't want you to live in fear and worries of anyone harming you for your blood. And we both were assigned to protect you secretly." Wonho was stunned until he felt Hyungwon was squeezing his hands, the other male looked worriedly at him.

"What's Angel's blood? What does that means?"

"My parent said that blood of an angel's run through your veins. It was inherited from your ancestors before you. The blood is powerful. We don't know much of the details but I could contact my parent for you if you wanna know more." Wonho nodded.

"Hey. We are still your close friend aside from the secret-mission-to-protect-you-thingy. You might starve if I leave you alone anyway." Kihyun smiled to reassure Wonho. Wonho rolled his eyes but smiled warmly in return.

"Thank you. Both of you. And sorry for making you worry." Wonho said to Hyunwoo and Kihyun.

"No problem. Just don't do that again." Hyunwoo laughed.

"Okay that settles it. Now's everyone's happy." Minhyuk said smiling.

"Did you left hell for this mortal, Minhyuk?" Hyungwon suddenly said.

"This mortal has a name. His name is Hyunwoo. He's my soulmate." Minhyuk said as he put his arm around Hyunwoo and flashing his brightest smiles.

"I can't believe your left me in the mess for this."

"I'm happy now Hyungwon. Can't you be happy for me too?"

"Wait. How did you know Minhyuk?" Wonho asked.

"Do you remember when I told you about my mentor?" Wonho nodded.

"Well Minhyuk here was my mentor."

"You're Lucifer?!" Wonho shouted. How can that ball of sunshine be Lucifer? He's too bright (it's sunny) that it's almost blinding to be by his side all day, only Hyunwoo was able to survive that. Nothing about him projected Hell at all.

"I go by Minhyuk now. Lucifer sounded too edgy and scary also too dramatic." The sunshine nodded.

"I know he's a powerful demon but the Satan himself? Good job Hyunwoo. Did your parent know?" Kihyun smirked.

"Well ugh sort of." Hyunwoo said shyly.

"I was kinda on a mission to exterminate him. But yeah." Hyunwoo blushed only making Minhyuk's smile wider.

"That's how we really met and now he's my whole world." Minhyuk said as he kissed Hyunwoo's cheek softly. They were both looking at each other fondly. They are indeed in love. Wonho thought.

"Okay. I had enough of this for one day. If you'll excuse me I'll be in my room for the next few days sleeping. Bye." Kihyun said as he paced toward his room leaving the two pairs of couples behind.

170808 There. The chapter that revealed everything. Well not really. If everything was revealed wheres the fun of this. :) And I realized I suck at creating World. So yeah bear with me. Thank you for reading! Leave comments and votes if you want <3 Total words:1078.