XVI

Wonho took a quick shower before changing into comfortable clothing. He saw Hyungwon laying on his bed again when he was done, both hand folded behind his head, staring into the ceiling, his long fringe parted, mouth slightly ajar. The boy seemed much younger like that, immersed in his thought about who knows what.

Wonho smiled fondly at the sight before he walked toward his desk, taking out the drawings that they drew in the café from his backpack before pinning them onto his corkboard besides other sticky notes and photos that he had pinned on. Looking at the board, Wonho was content. Now there were also traces of Hyungwon in his life. It also proved that everything is real. He smiled at that thought before moving away to join his lover on the bed.

The older crawled into the bed and settled down beside Hyungwon, facing the younger male, his brown orbs curiously eyeing his beautiful lover's facial feature that was still staring at the ceiling. Wonho can't help himself as his finger started to trace along the boy's nose bridge and stopping to lightly tap on the pink plump lips yet almost startling himself as the boy attempted to bite his finger playfully.

Hyungwon turned around so that he was now facing Wonho. They just settled in that position for a while, looking into each other's eyes exchanging no word. Both were immersed in each other's gaze.

"So Changkyun is Kihyun's professor?" Wonho suddenly asked.

"Yeah. To tell you the truth, that boy had always had his eyes on Kihyun."

"Woah. How long have you guys been stalking us?" Wonho said dramatically only earning an eye roll from the demon boy.

"So nickname. What should I call you?" Hyungwon snickered.

"Seriously Hyungwon. We are going back to that topic?" Wonho pouted.

"Yes. Because you seemed so bitter just now."

"I am not!" Wonho tried to sound mad but Hyungwon suddenly pulled him into his embrace and started tickling Wonho's side.

"Stop- it! Hyung-won! Okay- Okay-" He can't stop laughing even his eyes got teary after all the laughing. Hyungwon was laughing too at this point looking at his lover's adorable expression.

"Love." Wonho said softly after he managed to catch his breathes.

"What did you say?"

"I like it when you call me Love." Wonho repeated, blush visible on his cheeks.

"But I was thinking about something like Honey Bunny."

"What?"

"The way your cheeks looks so puffy and cuddly reminded me of bunnies." Hyungwon laughed as Wonho turned redder.

"Then I shall call you Froggy or you prefer Pepe? Or Kermit? Huh huh?" Wonho challenges Hyungwon as his finger softly poking the younger's chest.

"Woah. Are you rebelling against me now?" Hyungwon said jokingly.

"Maybe I am!" Wonho pouted only making Hyungwon pulled him closer onto his chest. One of his hands was on the older's waist and another one gently stroking the older's hair.

"I'm thinking maybe you are really my downfall, love." Hyungwon said softly as he kissed Wonho's forehead. Wonho felt his heart swelled at that touch and snuggled closer into his lover's embrace.

"Just like you are mine." He mumbled as he felt his eyelids getting heavy and a subtle yawn escaped his lips. Hyungwon's embrace is full of warmth and maybe too comfortable. Wonho wished he could sleep like this, being held close to Hyungwon and never wake up forever. Hyungwon was softly humming the familiar melody again as if he was serenading Wonho to sleep. Soon he felt his lover relaxed, exhaling slow and shallow breathes as he fell asleep.

-

"Jackson Hyung."

"Hay Jooheon." The male that was sitting on the desk smiled at the boy that appeared in the middle of his office.

"Are you okay? I heard Hyungwon visited you." The boy tried to sound firm and stern for the reply nevertheless there were still traces of concern and worries in his tone.

"I'm fine. Are you worried about me?"

"Maybe."

"You still are my little Jooheonnie." For once, Jackson flashed a genuine smile.

"Just stop whatever you're planning to do hyung. Okay?" Jooheon walked toward the male, giving up as he tore down the wall that he tried to build between them, his eyes were now full of concerns and his expression softened. But Jackson expression turned bitter as he heard the younger's words, there were no traces of that genuine smile anymore.

"You don't understand Jooheonnie. It's unfair."

"What's unfair?"

"Why did he left Hell and let that punk to rule instead?! It should be me." Jackson spit.

"You know well why he left it to Hyungwon." Jooheon protested.

"I just. I can't."

"Just forget about it hyung. I missed the old days when we are all together." Jooheon reached for Jackson's hand that was still on the desk.

"Me too Jooheonnie." Jackson sighed.

"Promise me that you won't do anything okay?"

"Okay. I promised you." Jackson said smiling yet the smile never reaches his eyes as his free hand softly patted Jooheon's hand that was rested on his.

"I love you hyung."

"I love you too."

170909 Total words: 582. Im sorry if Im slowly losing love for this story. Thank you for reading after all these times.