XIII

WARNING: This chapter is not HYUNGWONHO. And-

HAPPY 700th DAYS MONBEBE

Kihyun woke up feeling a bit better today. The tracking process had drained most of his energy plus he was frustrated that he can't seem to be able to break the barrier that was 'hiding' Wonho. He wished that he was more powerful, more skilled and more reliable so that he can protect his friend. He shrugged away that thought and got ready for classes, luckily his only class today started in the evening, allowing him to steal more time to sleep and refurnished his energy.

Thinking back about that event yesterday as he stands under the warm shower, Kihyun was glad that his friend got home in a piece and unharmed. But one thing kept bothering him. Hyunwoo.

He had never tells a soul about it and he would never will. Hyunwoo was his first love. He was too late when he realized that he was in love with the latter. When the big guy first introduced his boyfriend to him, Kihyun's heart was shattered and he knew he should move on. He also knew that Hyunwoo had always thought of him as a brother and a good friend. He got over it little by little over time nonetheless bits of the feeling still lingered. Minhyuk is a good guy and a good boyfriend and for that Kihyun appreciate him being with Hyunwoo. Yes, the boy's love wilted even before it was able to fully bloom.

Kihyun got out of the shower and dressed in his usual clothes, a pair of jeans and a simple graphic t-shirt. The class won't be long today and he can come home and sleep again. The thought made him feels better. Somehow. The boy took one last look in the mirror and grabbed his bag before leaving his room only to see the pair cuddling on the sofa in the living room while watching TV.

"Morning Kihyun!" Minhyuk shouted from the couch.

"Class today?" Hyunwoo asked.

"It's almost evening and yeah. Don't wait for me for dinner later." And Kihyun was out of the apartment. Maybe he could sleep in the library instead of coming home later since the pair was still there. He took the car today as he didn't feel like walking.

Kihyun reached the college 10 minutes later due to the traffic lights along the road, one of the reasons why he hated driving to college when he can reach faster by walking. He decided to stay in the car and listen to music for a while since he still has some time before the class starts. He tuned on the radio and without realizing it, the boy started singing along to the songs with his eyes closed.

"You have a really nice voice." He heard someone spoke. Kihyun jerked opened his eyes and stopped singing. He turned down the volume of the radio as he heard a subtle knock on his car.

"Hey you okay?" The person said again. Kihyun gasped as he saw the person that was standing beside his car, slightly bending down looking at him through the car window. He forgot to roll up the car window. Crap. No one had ever heard him singing let alone a stranger. No. Not a stranger, it was one of his professors, the one that will be teaching Kihyun's class later.

The man chuckled as he saw Kihyun's expression which made the boy slightly taken aback. He has a boyish laugh and its almost comforting listening to him. Kihyun blushed at that thought. What was he thinking?! To be honest, his professor is quite young. If the boy hadn't known that he's a professor, he might mistake him as one of the students, the man could easily blend in as one effortlessly.

"Are you gonna keep staring or get going to class?" The male flashed him a small smile, showing bits of his dimples. Kihyun never noticed that his professor have dimples, plus having such a charming smile.