IX

"I'll be with you, child."

"You're the same as me now."

"But my eye's co lour, they aren't the same as yours."

"I think we started off the wrong foot. Let's try this again." Hyunwoo said.

"Hi, I'm Hyunwoo. Nice to meet you and sorry about the knife." Hyunwoo offered a handshake to Hyungwon.

"I'm Hyungwon. It's ok. I would have done the same if someone that I care for went missing and showed up with strangers." Hyungwon accepted the handshake.

"Now everyone's happy." Minhyuk beamed.

"But still."

"And I didn't leave you in a mess Hyungwon. I taught you everything you needed to know. You are more than capable to control Hell."

"Well you're right about that." Hyungwon's lips curved upward forming a small smile.

"And I'm happy that you're happy." He said to Minhyuk, the sunshine smiled fondly at him.

"We heard Wonho's side of the story. Can we hear yours too?" Hyunwoo said. Hyungwon sighed.

"I was at the alley that night taking care of some business. I was surrounded by demons and Wonho thought I needed help so he jump in and tried to save me which is not necessary at all. He got wounded by hell hound. So I had to bring him back and healed him."

"Sounds like Wonho to me." Hyunwoo said sternly.

"Yeah."

"Hell hound's bite is fatal to human. How did he?" Minhyuk frowned.

"That's what we were trying to figure out. Changkyun and Jooheon were amazed too."

"Guess it's the blood."

"Yeah. Probably." Hyunwoo yawned.

"Babe you should get some sleep too. You didn't get much rest these days either." Minhyuk said worriedly.

"Yeah. I probably should." Hyunwoo said as he yawned again, eyes watery.

"That's it let's get you to bed." Minhyuk said as he pulled Hyunwoo up and started to drag the bigger male into his room.

"Sorry guys. I'll talk to you tomorrow again."

"You guys make yourself at home!" He shouted before he close the bedroom's door.

"But it's my apartment." Wonho said. They both laughed when his eye met Hyungwon's.

"So do you wanna go to my room too?" He asked shyly.

"Sure." Wonho stood up and led Hyungwon to his room. He had forgotten about the condition of his room that he had left for two days but luckily it wasn't as messy as he thought it would be. Books scattered all over the study desk and Wonho spotted his phones. One miss call from Kihyun, guessed that was when the shorter male realized Wonho didn't have his phone with him. Half full laundry basket sited at one corner of the room. The bed was almost neat, covered in baby blue bed sheet. There were more music study related books on the floor. Wonho picked up some of them to make way for Hyungwon.

"Let me show you something." Wonho said as he pulled the long curtains covering the wall of his room. A vast glass window stood behind it, displaying the mesmerizing night city view. Hyungwon's eye sparkled as he saw the view in front of him. It's not that he haven't seen such view before, but the fact that Wonho was there standing in front of it made everything seemed perfect.

"It's beautiful. You're beautiful." He said and Wonho blushed.

But something else caught Hyungwon's eye. A white classic grand piano in front of the window. The demon went closer without realizing it. He eyed the piano and softly moved his hands over the cover of the keyboard.

"May I?" He asked Wonho.

"Go ahead." Hyungwon sat down in front of the piano, opening the cover. Soon the room was filled with soft piano's melody. Wonho recognized it as the song that Hyungwon was humming before. The melody carried sadness and warmth at the same time. They were both immersed in the music until Hyungwon stopped.

"Okay enough piano. You should sleep too. Don't you have classes to attend?" Hyungwon smirked causing Wonho to pout. The older had totally forgotten that he had college classes. Hyungwon slowly pulled the pouting Wonho towards his bed and they both laid down on it. Both were just staring at each other silently, enjoying each other's company without any words, until Wonho broke the silence again.

"Is the thing with Minhyuk still bugging you?"

"Maybe abit."

"Do you wanna tell me?" Hyungwon sighed.

"Minhyuk saved me in the past. He was the only one that I had and the one that have always been there before I got to know Jooheon and Changkyun. He trained and taught me everything. He was my best friend, a father figure and family that I never had. But one day he was just gone, leaving me behind to rule Hell in his place." Wonho listened silently.

"At some point, I thought I was in love with him. But it was just one sided plus it's more like admiration than love and Minhyuk knew that. I'm happy that he found someone now." Hyungwon chuckled.

"Oh." That was the only reply Wonho said.

"Heyhey. Is that jealousy I'm sensing?" Hyungwon said teasingly as he pinched the older's cheeks.

"Am not!" Wonho blushed as Hyungwon pulled him into a hug and Wonho snuggled closer into the other's chest.

"Hyungwon?"

"Hmm?"

"I've never asked. But how old are you?" Hyungwon burst out laughing.

"Does it matter? I'm really old that I could be your ancestor. Probably." Hyungwon said still laughing. Wonho's eye widened but decided that it didn't really matter.

"Sleep now Love. You have a day ahead of you tomorrow." The demon said as he softly stroked Wonho's hair, shortly the older's breathing calmed down as he drifted into dreamland.

170810 Maybe this book have too much skinship. Ugh. And MONSTA X is in Europe!! OMG. Have a great day everyone. Thank you for reading and votes or leave comments if you want! Thank you~ Total words: 946.