F I R S T

•Valeria's POV•

I'm currently in my high school cafeteria sitting across my best friends Jose he's gay and I love him, Jose was not popular but he knew people and people knew him for being a loud and proud gay. Beside me sits my other best friend Christal as I call her meth to get her annoyed, Chris wasn't popular as well but she was known for making guys fall in love with her with just a stare, she was a hot girl but she was classy. Then their was me Valeria Gomez or as my friends call me Val, I was not popular and I was not known the only people who knew me were Jose and Christina to everyone else I was just an extra.

"I still can't get over the fact how hot they are", Jose says looking over to the "popular" table.

"Mmm Daniel is just so fine", Christal says.

"I can't believe how delirious you guys are", I laugh.

"Shit-up now tell us witch one is your eye candy",Jose says.

"Troy Bolton from high school musical",I say.

"Ugh you suck", Christal say and extends the the u. I start looking around and she looks at me confused.

"What are you doing?", she asks.

"Looking for a fuck to give", I say and I hear an "ooo" from Jose and we do the "bro" handshake while Chris just laughs.

The bell rings and Jose and Chris walk me to class.

"See you late putas", I flick both of there foreheads and they just groans

My last two classes fly by and the last bell signaling school was over and I walk to Christal's car.

"Get in bitches", Chris says as Jose and I approach my car.

"Valeria's house I got news", Jose says and she nods.

Jose, Chris and I are all neighbors that's how we became best friends by living next each other for 14 years. She pull up to my house and park in the garage. One we get in the house we all run up to my room, my room is biggish it has a queen sized bed in the middle with a mini fridge on the right side and has sliding door to my balcony that has a view of my backyard and our pool. On the left side is my closet and a little hallway to my bed.

"Ok what's the big news", I say and lay down on my bed and open the mini fridge and get three Snapple's and toss them to Chris and Jose.

"So I was in my fifth period that math and Daniel and he asked for help and I helped him obvi then he said "hey bro you should go to a party and my friend Jacks house" and I said "yea sure I'll pass by" then he said "oh and you can bring your friends you know the hot one Christal and the cute one with long curly hair I don't know her name" then I said "Valeria" and he well the conversation kept going but we are going to a party tonight", Jose says and Chris screams "He'll yea!"

"No I'm not going", I say.

"Yes you are", Jose and Chris both say.

"N-O that means no anyways I haven't gone to a party since sophomore year to your quinceñera", I say to talking about Christals Fifteenth birthday party.

"Who cares we are going and I know you are", Jose walks out the room and comes back ten minutes later.

"Where did you go?", I ask.

"To see your brother Luis he said you mom and dad are gonna be gone for the weekend so you can go to the party, oh yea and he says you have to go because he is having his girlfriend over and unless you wanna hear them get it on you can stay", he says. I have one older brother named Luis.

"Ugh ok", i say frustrated and grossed out.

"Oh we will meet at your house at 7:30 and you are driving no drinking for you", Jose says to Christal and she nods.

Once try leave I go to the bathroom and take a long warm shower, once I finished I get wrap my body in a towel and brush my hair while it's still wet and let it air dry to my natural curls. I go to my closet to find an outfit and I get my black rip jeans with a Calvin Klein white and black crop top and my white and black checkered vans, I do my make up and get up to check the time and it's 7:23. I go down stairs and see Jose outside.

"Where is Chris?", I ask.

"Getting the car", he says and her car stops in front of my house.

"Are we ready to go be little sluts and a high school part", she says as We walk to her car.

"So but not me", I say as I get in the back seat.

"Yea you are that's why you wearing that crop top, what you wearing a lace thong", she says and I laugh.

"Maybe", I wink at her and she laughs.

"Guess we are raising you right", Jose says and we all laugh.

As we are driving we get to a big house blasting music with red solo cups all around the yard, and the nerves hit last time I drank alcohol I was 15 at a family party and I hated it.

"What's wrong?"Jose asks.

"Scared", I say.

"Don't worry mamas if you are gonna drink I'll choose the drink I'll choose the drink for you that time at your 15 party your dad gave you a shot of patron that's hard liquor and it was your first time", Jose says.

Yes my dad gave me alcohol because they said if I was gonna drink they wanted the first time being at the house.

"It's just not my scene", I say.

"So we are wild", Chris laughs and gets out of the car